Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
ow! I see
Webkinz :)

cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things
cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things

Default Re: Cloud and the Kinz - Where dominoes fly and leopards know karate! Be on your lookout, these kinz are super crazy! Be sure to check by often and please reply!

#2 - Cabin Fever
Starring: Banana the Monkey

On a warm summer afternoon, Banana wanted to go outside.
"Have fun!" I exclaimed as he walked out the door.
Click the image to open in full size.

A few minutes later, he came back inside. "Lousy lawnmower," he muttered. "That sound is driving me crazy! Now I'll have to wait until the neighbors are done!

Once the noise had stopped, Banana went back outside.
"Have fun!" I exclaimed once more.

A few minutes later, he came back inside. "It's too hot out there!" he said. "Now I'll have to wait until it cools down!"

That evening, Banana went out again.
"Have fun!" I exclaimed for the third time.

A few minutes later, he came back inside. "Those doggone mosquitoes! Now I have to wait until tomorrow because it's getting dark out!"

Banana slumped back on the couch. "I've got cabin fever," he mumbled.

Bye, WI!

♦Cloud♦

*head slammed against back door*
and
☺☻Banana☻☺

Spoiler: show

cloud363 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 08:37 AM   #12
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Default Re: Cloud and the Kinz - Where dominoes fly and leopards know karate! Be on your lookout, these kinz are super crazy! Be sure to check by often and please reply!

Cloud! I love your thread! It's fantastically organized and the updates are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #13
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aww! Banana looks so cute in that raincoat and rain hat. Don't you just hate the weather keeping you inside lately? It's so hot out! Anyway, wonderful thread, Cloud! I'll definitely be back for more!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #14

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Cool thread, Cloud.
hehe, I also have a Cloud & the Kinz thread. :3
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
ow! I see

cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things
cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things

Thanks for all the nice comments! I really appreciate them(so does Banana!)

cloud363 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #16
ow! I see

It's time for the first Cloud and the Kinz series! These updates will guest star the Webkinz belonging to my friend, who we'll call Agent G. The series is called "Operation: Secret Agents".

#3 - Operation: Jailbreak
Starring: Webkinz Puppy the Golden Retriever, Susan the Siamese Cat, Dancer the Reindeer, Splash the Portuguese Water Dog, and a mystery Webkinz
Guest Starring: Foxy the Fox, Sam the Grey Langur, Red Panda the Panda, Penelope the Black Cat, and Chansey the Reindeer - pets of the awesome Agent G
Special Assistance by: Agent G
Inspired by: the Men in Black movies/James Bond

Dr. S. A high-intelligence diabolical schemer who has been imprisoned for his evil rampage on the city. Prison guard Red presides over his cell while Officer Splash has a coffee break.

Red falls asleep next to the cell, giving Dr. S. a chance to take the keys and release himself.

It is now 7:00 A.M. and Agents F and W are investigating the case of Dr. S.'s escape.

"So, Red, you fell asleep on the job?" inquires Agent W.

"Yyyyyyeeeeeeesssssss. Ssssssssooooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy, ssssssiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr," Red responds slowly.

"Well, now we know how he escaped," says Agent W.
"Yes, and now we look for clues," says Agent F.
"Hey, come see! I found a set of footprints!" Officer Splash calls from the distance.

The two agents walk to where the footprints and Officer Splash are. They decide to follow them.

Soon, the agents find themselves in a dark, narrow alley. "Hang on," says Agent W. "I sense danger."

Suddenly, two dark figures jump out of nowhere. Fortunately, the agents are easily able to fend them off. After their victory, they resume their journey.

In time, they find themselves staring into an enormous canyon, wondering how to get across. Then, without warning, they hear maniacal laughter coming from the other side. When they look up, they see Dr. S. jumping through a portal.

One of the agents is about to make a comment but is cut off by the jingle of bells and the sight of flying reindeer. "The Reindeer Rescue Service(RRS) is at your aid!" says Chansey.

----

After entering the portal, the agents find themselves inside a volcano. Across a pool of lava, they see three figures-Dr. S., Red, and an unknown villain-laughing their heads off evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~on~

♦Cloud♦

*thrown in lava pit*
and
☺☻the Secret Agent Kinz☻☺
and
+Agent G+

Last edited by cloud363; 02-11-2013 at 07:24 PM..
cloud363 is offline Male
Old 06-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #17
ow! I see

I might be posting a blog segment later on today, so keep your eyes open!

cloud363 is offline Male
Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Oh no! :O I hope the agents are able to stop Dr. S and Red and the other villan! Can't wait for more, Cloud!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 06-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
ow! I see

Thanks! I'm sure Agent G will appreciate your comment as well.

~Secret Agent Cloud and the Kinz

Okay, remember that blog entry I said I would write? Well, unless something happens, it'll be posted within the next few minutes!

Last edited by cloud363; 06-28-2012 at 03:55 PM..
cloud363 is offline Male
Old 06-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #20
ow! I see

Here's the blog segment!

#4 - Fang Hits Town
Starring: Susan the Siamese Cat

Key:
Me = Teal
Susan = Green

Hello, insiders! Welcome to the first ever blog entry on Cloud and the Kinz!

Hey, people! Introducing me, Susan! YAAAY!

Oh, don't be so excited, Susan. You were in an update already.

With a NON-SPEAKING role! Besides, you were in an update, too! And with a SPEAKING role!

Yes, but at least you've been in the pictures.

Yes, but does anyone know who you are? OF COURSE THEY DO! But what about me? Huh? HUH?

Oh, settle down, Susan. Stop being so rude.

I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS ONE DAY!

Yes, and this blog segment will be the beginning.

MUHAHAHAHA!

So, Susan, do you have any ideas for updates?

Why, sure I do! UPDATES THAT HAVE ME IN THEM! MUHAHAHAHA!

No, really.

Alright, then...hmm...let's see...Oh! I know! You can make this update called "Fang Hits Town" where where this evil killer monster bunny rabbit comes to Cloudville and tears us all to shreds! And the only survivor will be ME!

Alright, Susan. Keep dreaming.

Wait! I wasn't finished yet! It's gonna have cheesy special effects and everything!

Okay, Susan, that's enough. Now, tell the readers goodbye!

Huh? The update is over?

Why, sure I'll tell everyone goodbye! Bye, WI!

Wait! WAAAAAAAAIT!

BYE, WI!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~Cloud and the Kinz

Last edited by cloud363; 12-01-2012 at 09:31 AM..
cloud363 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1dkinzwashereee<3, 2013 kcas, ausllyalltheway, bestplaceevaaaa, catgirl81 ;), desty was here :), fatk, flowerpaw of lc, flying domino flew here, foxgang amadeus bond, heyoitspayo, hit with everything, i'mtaggingstuffyay, magnus bane, mfalcon landed here, nattles, potato potato, roseblossom is epic, roseblossom was here, shalalala, slinkycat65 was here, sparrow's arrow, the hulk died here, the random family, ~<3~