Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 08:35 AM   #11
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Selena & the Webkinz *Updated often, so keep on checking in!* Featuring my crazy and lovable Webkinz! Click today!

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
Survey: What would you like to see on this thread?
Okay, I'mma let you guys decide on what updates you'd like to see on this thread.
Please put a black X next to the updates you'd like to see.

X Bianca's Blog: Bianca, my Arctic Fox, makes a blog entry every first day of the month. She will talk about her special friendship with Katerina my Canary, holidays, events, and all the crazy issues and things going on in my Webkinz family.

X Chelsea's Crafty Corner: Chelsea the Chickadee will demonstrate how to make a craft that you can use for your Webkinz. This update would happen every 2 weeks on Sunday.

Chloe & Me: Updates about my special bond with Chloe the Black & White Cat, my first Webkinz. These updates would happen every Tuesday.

X Exploring the Great Outdoors with Stella Marie: Stella Marie my Deer, would take pictures of my backyard, and give you a nature lesson about the plants/flowers and animals in it. This update would happen every last day of the month.

Maggie's World: Maggie makes updates about her friends, hobbies, and things that she loves. This update would happen every week on Saturday.

~Selena~
I can't wait until the rest of your update!
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
<3 Records!
Webkinz :)

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Smile Re: Selena & the Webkinz *Updated often, so keep on checking in!* Featuring my crazy and lovable Webkinz! Click today!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girl10
I can't wait until the rest of your update!
Thanks for voting on the survey.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Selena & the Webkinz *Updated often, so keep on checking in!* Featuring my crazy and lovable Webkinz! Click today!

Holy cannoli, it's open! Happy grand opening! Well, yesterday. But anyways, I can't wait for some updates!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #14

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Hehe, you'll be surprised...

Yeah, he's probably the worst secret keeper in the history of Webkinz.
Yup! I have like 100 girls out of my 110 Webkinz.
You'll see...

Okay, I'mma let you guys decide on what updates you'd like to see on this thread.

X Bianca's Blog: Bianca, my Arctic Fox, makes a blog entry every first day of the month. She will talk about her special friendship with Katerina my Canary, holidays, events, and all the crazy issues and things going on in my Webkinz family.

X Chelsea's Crafty Corner: Chelsea the Chickadee will demonstrate how to make a craft that you can use for your Webkinz. This update would happen every 2 weeks on Sunday.

Chloe & Me: Updates about my special bond with Chloe the Black & White Cat, my first Webkinz. These updates would happen every Tuesday.

X Exploring the Great Outdoors with Stella Marie: Stella Marie my Deer, would take pictures of my backyard, and give you a nature lesson about the plants/flowers and animals in it. This update would happen every last day of the month.

Maggie's World: Maggie makes updates about her friends, hobbies, and things that she loves. This update would happen every week on Saturday.

~Selena~

Cannot wait, Selena!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #15
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Smile Re: Selena & the Webkinz *Updated often, so keep on checking in!* Featuring my crazy and lovable Webkinz! Click today!

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Cannot wait, Selena!
Hehe, thanks for voting!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #16
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Bianca's Blog: Bianca, my Arctic Fox, makes a blog entry every first day of the month. She will talk about her special friendship with Katerina my Canary, holidays, events, and all the crazy issues and things going on in my Webkinz family.

X Chloe & Me: Updates about my special bond with Chloe the Black & White Cat, my first Webkinz. These updates would happen every Tuesday.

~Selena~

Old 05-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #17
<3 Records!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Holy cannoli, it's open! Happy grand opening! Well, yesterday. But anyways, I can't wait for some updates!
YAY!
Thanks!
I have 2 posted.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #18
Call me Carly (:

YAY!
Thanks!
I have 2 posted.
Oh, wow, I fail. xD Sorry. I'll go check 'em out!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #19
<3 Records!

Thanks for voting!

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Oh, wow, I fail. xD Sorry. I'll go check 'em out!
I mean, including the survey.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

Hehe, you'll be surprised...

Yeah, he's probably the worst secret keeper in the history of Webkinz.
Yup! I have like 100 girls out of my 110 Webkinz.
You'll see...

X Chloe & Me: Updates about my special bond with Chloe the Black & White Cat, my first Webkinz. These updates would happen every Tuesday.

~Selena~

Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome, best friend!! <3 -carly, cheese!, cute!-kat, epic!, f l a m e d a n c e, inuyasha, love it sis ;), patrick wuz here, ponyo, pookie rawks!, so cute! -olivia, webkinz_girl10, woah-m-gee worthy