Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
orgando
Webkinz :)

Whiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond reputeWhiskey. has a reputation beyond repute

Cool ¤ Orgando's Story - Through the changes and about my 'Kinz family!

First off, my 'Kinz list to clear any confusion (in order):

Flames: Norwegian Sky Dragon
Aslan: Caramel Lion
Lad: Collie
Molly: Yellow Lab
Copper: Springer Spaniel
Wolf: Lil' kinz Husky
Nikki: Parakeet
Oscar: Bulldog
Dakota: Signature Siberian Husky
Sam: Signature Raccoon
Myu: Signature Bengal Cat
Whiskey: Rottweiler

My first Webkinz was Flames, a Norwegian Sky Dragon. I got him for Christmas, likely losing his code in the clutter of wrapping paper. A year later, I got Aslan as a Christmas present from my aunt. I registered with him and got Molly and Lad for my B-day the following year. Copper was bought at a truck stop, he was the cutest one there and I couldn't resist. Wolf came from a restaurant, Nikki was given to me along with her password by my grandma on a separate account. Oscar was from the same restaurant as Wolf. My beautiful, beloved Dakota was bought at a toy store a little while before Christmas on a snowy night that I remember very well. Sam and Myu were from the same toy store that year later, during the summer. Whiskey came from a friend's son, who kept his code.
I have a house of 17+ rooms - of which my favorites are the backyard, library and office. The most time is spent in the backyard, which I've added an enchanted forest onto. My whole house has evolved over the years, my newest room being the library which I must admit is extravagant with Mexican restaurant doors.
About my pets- Molly and Lad I've always considered mates because they were adopted together. Wolf is the funny one, he loves parties and will do anything to cheer up a sad friend. Copper is the toy collecter-as he stated in his adoption autobiography. Oscar loves pirates and has a pirate ship room with all the the essentials. Myu and Aslan are the adventurous ones, conserving the jungles and making new discoveries. Dakota is considered the leader, he loves sports and exploring the wilderness.
I've seen all of the changes WW has gone through, I was around before deluxe ruined the arcade (even though I hope with all my heart, Smoothie Moves and Mini Golf stay normal <3) and I considered myself the checker queen because I've had over 80 wins. I love going to the mall in spree, sometimes I strive to go just because I love the music. I always loved Kinzville park, the prizes for collecting garbage rule and I love all the ideas WW has been through, even if it took a little while to get used to them.
Keep building this awesome site, I love WW!!!
Whiskey. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: ¤ Orgando's Story - Through the changes and about my 'Kinz family!

Wow! You have cool names for your for pets! Welcome to WI!

Also, do you have a VM list?
My favorite pet of yours is Aslan (love the name)!

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 10-27-2015 at 03:25 PM..
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #3
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #4
Star Wars: Last Jedi

Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered
Luv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter coveredLuv_Kinz2005 is glitter covered

Cool names! Do you have a VM list?
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Closed