Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
obipony316
Webkinz :)

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Default ||.Walking Out of Hallmark.|| Cheeky the Cheeky Dog's Blog. **PLUS ALL THE REST OF MY KINZFAMILY**

Click the image to open in full size.

~ INDEX ~

MEET THE REST OF MY KINZ FAMILY *HERE*
October 30th 2013 - ~Post #15~
October 31st 2013 - ~ Post #16 ~
November 1st 2013 - ~Post #17~
November 2nd 2013 - ~Post #18~
November 3rd, 4th & 5th - ~Post #20~
November 6th & 7th - ~Post #22~
November 8th & 9th - ~Post #23~
(The pictures that are in this banner are not taken by me, at this time when I made this banner my camera is not uploading pictures correctly and they're coming out quite blurry.)

Hi, welcome to Walking Out of Hallmark, the blog of Cheeky the Cheeky Dog.
So yes, we're like many other blogs here but we tell different stories.
ChristianGirl let me use her idea, so thankies to her(;

Rules you need to follow before reading on!
-Please be respectful and don't steal my banner, my graphics, pictures, writing or content. I took the time to write this all out.

-Be nice to others.

-And if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a thing at all!

-Lastly, Have fun reading!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my blog, my name is Cheeky. I'm pretty much the one that does all the typing, the talking, the narrating, the stereotyping (in a good way) and the joke telling. I'm not just any Webkinz pet, I'm a cheeky dog!

I'm retired and rare, I try not to show off, but as handsome as I am, how can I not! I have dark luscious brown colored fur ears, and a caramel colored coat. My owner, Shawna is here too but she talks in the color Violet Purple. If there is a another Webkinz pet, they will talk in Forest Green. If we talk in black it's just for other purpose reasons, nothing to do with the blog except for rules, mailing list and ect. For super important headers, we will use Hot Pink! All different types of colors here in my blog! I talk in Teal, if you haven't already noticed! She's a human girl, and she's quite pretty. I can't give away everything about her or else it wil be agaisnt WI rules. So i'll say: She has black and pink socks on right now!

A couple things you may want to know about me before you get started reading all the blog posts, pictures and ect.

-I'm incredibly handsome (Oh, oops sorry I already told you that but it's true!)
-I have a girlfriend, her name is Mac N' Cheese and she's a Cheeky Cat.
-I love to talk about Pupperoni, I still wish they had that stuff on Webkinz!
-I'm not a fake, I do have a Magic W symbol on my paw!
-I have my own bedroom, I got upgraded before school started into a larger room.
-I have many adventures, most of them are pretty crazy, so be prepared!
-I am a troublemaker, but remember NEVER EVER tell my owner I made this blog, because if she finds out she'll eat the stuffing outta' me!
-Why the blog name was called "Walking Out of Hallmark", is because that's where I get all of my Webkinz from.(: And I always walk out of Hallmark with a Webkinz in my hand!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUR FIRST EVER BLOG POST!:

CHEEEEKKKKKYYYYY! I can't believe you made your own blog, I told you to go to bed not go on my Macbook! I'm very disappointed in you, please go back to bed.

Fine, but I thought that this little blog thing could be something to bring us all together! Especially all of those Webkinz Insiders out there! Shawna, you do know that we're typing and blogging to each other through a worldwide Webkinz Forum?

WHAT?WHEN? When did this happen?

Well, it's been happening the whole time we've been on Webkinz, and the whole time i've been making this blog and typing to you. It's pretty awesome though Shawna, all of the Webkinz Insiders are listening, and waiting for us to talk more! It's like we're super stars!

Fine Cheeky, you CAN KEEP the blog for a while, and I'll participate too. I mean, what can we lose? Nothing, but we can gain everything. The only thing I want you to do now is go to bed please Cheeky!

Okay Shawna I will I promise. Thanks so much for letting me keep the blog! Webkinz Insider will love us!

Our Mailing List:

Yes, we do have a mailing list for people that would like to know our updates via VM or PM. Just let me know by PM ONLY. If you do it by VM or on this thread, I'm not likely to see it, and you won't be on the mailing list so please PM ONLY.

PM Mailing List:

Spoiler: show

VM Mailing List:

Spoiler: show
tuxeysnoopy2013
eliz0000

Last edited by AjGirl1006; 11-09-2013 at 06:41 PM..
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: ||.Walking Out of Hallmark.|| Cheeky the Cheeky Dog's Blog. -NO POSTING UNTIL ALL FINISHED.-

Blog Posts

October 26th 2013 - - -

Cheeky, it's time to get off the computer!!!

But mooooommmm, I'm trying to catch stars in Alyssa's Star Challenge, come on mom!!

Okay, fineeee Cheeky, just finish that, then you're off!

Oh come on!! What about my Zums Sighting, Magic Mire, and Pixie Pod Pachinko?!?!?!

Save those until tomorrow Cheeky, tomorrow you have Agility, Style and Creativity classes bright and early at the Kinzville Academy!

Seriously?!?!?! Ugh.. Miss Cowoline is so annoying!!!

Goodnight Cheeky....!!!

October 27th 2013 - - -

I can't believe your mom bought you 130,000 Estore points!!

I know, I'm so happy!! I got all these coasters and slides to help build our resort!

SWEEET! Okay, so I have to tell you about school today!

What Cheeky, you better not be in trouble again!

I'm not...well at least I don't think I am... Well anyways, as I was doing my Agility class, Pinky Pinkerton the poodle, tripped and fell, I was laughing so hard!!

CHEEKY! That's not very nice...Is she okay?

Yeah, she's okay, she was even laughing too!

Okay Cheeky, get off the computer, it's time for dinner! I prepared tacos!!

Ooh, my favorite! Gotta go!

October 28th 2013 - - -

Mom, I'm so so soooo glad you stayed home from school today! I had lots of fun watching TV with you in bed, and doing the dailies with you!

Me too, but I don't enjoy being sick!! It stinks!

I know, but you have to admit, your moms chicken noodle soup is to die for!

I know, I know Cheeky!

Alright, we gotta get you to bed, so you can actually go to school tomorrow!

Alright Cheeky, tell your fans on your blog I say goodnight!

Oh believe me, they know...

Last edited by AjGirl1006; 11-04-2013 at 10:51 PM..
Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
obipony316

Default Re: ||.Walking Out of Hallmark.|| Cheeky the Cheeky Dog's Blog. ~NOW FINISHED, YOU CAN LOOK, POST AND ADMIRE!~

Well, It's time for me to go to bed just like my owner said, so Goodnight! I'll be on my blog tomorrow afternoon don't worry. I caught a shot of me and my owner in bed, of course following the BI rules! Socks only(;

Last edited by AjGirl1006; 11-16-2011 at 06:10 PM..
Old 11-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #4
obipony316

Default Re: ||.Walking Out of Hallmark.|| Cheeky the Cheeky Dog's Blog. ~NOW FINISHED, YOU CAN LOOK, POST AND ADMIRE!~

Oh hey there guys! So today was so much fun!
I agree Cheeky! It was awesome your so talented at soccer!
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I won my soccer tournament today! It was after school, and we played against the Candykinz! We're the Cheeky team by the way, if you guys didn't know by now.
But we won! We got this giant trophy didn't we Shawna?

Yes you did, it was Huge, now we just have to find a place to put it! Cheeky, remember you have to finish your reading homework!
Okayyyyyy, fine mom I will!

Here's a picture Shawna snapped of me while I was reading!

Last edited by AjGirl1006; 11-16-2011 at 06:13 PM..
Old 11-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
Banned
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent
ChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talentChristianGirl is an unparalleled talent

so cute! thanks for crediting me
ChristianGirl is offline Female
Old 11-23-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
T9850

T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep
T9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the repT9850 invented the rep

It's wonderful how you got such a rare pet.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 11-23-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Great thread! Cheeky is so cute!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

now open!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
obipony316

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
now open!
Thanks Webberlily!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #10

Alicebow09 is a forum hero
Alicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum hero

Cute Blog!
Alicebow09 is offline Female
Closed