Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #401
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: :] Come Spend A Week (Or 52 Weeks) With Kyra And her Crazy Webkinz! :] *"Texas Update!" is up! (12.18.11)* Come on in and join the fun! :]

Aw! Maggie is so cute!

Nice room!

I hope you feel better!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #402
Webkinz :)

Ficklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with graceFicklefoot wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: :] Come Spend A Week (Or 52 Weeks) With Kyra And her Crazy Webkinz! :] *"Texas Update!" is up! (12.18.11)* Come on in and join the fun! :]

Wonderful thread you have here! I love the pictures in the last update. Maggie is adorable! She's so old, though--I hope she's doing okay. And I hope you're doing okay, too! Feel better from that cold!
Ficklefoot is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 02:59 PM   #403
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Love the new update! Awesome pictures! I hope you guys are all having fun in Texas! I also hope that you'll get well soon, Kyra! (Can't have you sick during the holidays! I know how terrible that is.) Can't wait for more!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #404
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kpk4803
Aw! Maggie is so cute!

Nice room!

I hope you feel better!
View Post Originally Posted by Ficklefoot
Wonderful thread you have here! I love the pictures in the last update. Maggie is adorable! She's so old, though--I hope she's doing okay. And I hope you're doing okay, too! Feel better from that cold!
Thanks for the feedback, guys!
View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Love the new update! Awesome pictures! I hope you guys are all having fun in Texas! I also hope that you'll get well soon, Kyra! (Can't have you sick during the holidays! I know how terrible that is.) Can't wait for more!
Well we're in Oklahoma now spending time with my other aunt and uncle and we're having fun talking about computers. hahah.
ah yes, I'm feeling much better, it just gets kinda bad at night but not too bad where I'm staying up for hours on end.

I'll update you guys when we get home tomorrow (hopefully).
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #405
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

Default Marshmallow's Blog

Hey Audience!
So how was your Christmas? Our's was pretty good, we didn't get any new additions to our family, but Kyra got a new guitar and amp so she's probably gonna ignore us.

So we were going to post all of the reindeer games today, however, Kyra JUST started working on it, and started to take pictures of the last game first. I don't understand her thinking. So we're hoping the update will be finished by today/tomorrow morning and be posted by tomorrow or Wednesday. But don't get your hopes up too high. This is Kyra we're talking about, after all.

MARSHMALLOW!

Sorry! I mean that in the meanest, I mean nicest way possible!

-facepalm-

But that's about it. Sooo... Enjoy the rest of this year, hahah!
-Marshmallow

(c) Crazy Webkinz Productions, Inc.
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #406
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

Default Re: :] Come Spend A Week (Or 52 Weeks) With Kyra And her Crazy Webkinz! :] *"Marshmallow's Blog" is up! (12.26.11)* Come on in and join the fun! :]

Looks like someone's enjoying her guitar a little too much. We still have to get mine re-stringed. I'm getting impatient here. xD

Can't wait for the reindeer games, though!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #407
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: :] Come Spend A Week (Or 52 Weeks) With Kyra And her Crazy Webkinz! :] *"Marshmallow's Blog" is up! (12.26.11)* Come on in and join the fun! :]

yay can't wait!
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, alleycat123, awesome!-kat, bluey wuz here!, carly ♥'s this thread!, cookies and pies!!, coolthread, dwarfhamster wuz here!, james is mangarine, kittycaty approves, lhl was here, lizzie approved yo!, luvit, rainbowsherbert was here!, spectacular amazingful!, the random happy dance, the sphinx, webkinz_girl10 was here