Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Heatherblaze Of LC
Webkinz :)

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Collielollie's Fantastic, Weird, And Crazy Pets!! Follow their stories and blogs, Asia's bossy, leaderlike attittude, and two little kinz unicorns who drive everyone nuts!!

Hello!! I'm collielollie, and, as the title suggests, my pets are fantastic, weird, and crazy. And Asia, my collie, my first pet, is the craziest out of all of them. And, my little kinz unicorns, Sky and Hollyberry, can drive the calmest people in the whole universe nuts!! And, they are trouble-makers and pranksters. And so is Flame, my little kinz dalmatian who lights fires everywhere at random times and then can't put them out again. (Let's say he gets grounded a lot.) And my pegasus, Wind Dancer is a brat who thinks she needs everything. (She has that special gold dress from that special KinzStyle Store.) And, well, I'm pretty much done with this boring lecture, so please, read on!!

My Pets
Girls in green, boys in blue.

Asia- Collie
Silver- Brown Arabian
Wrapper- Raccoon
Eureka- Husky
Hearts- Love Frog
Black Angel- Black Fresian
Flame- Lil' Dalmatian
Sky- lil' Unicorn
Milky- lil' Cow
Stampede- Rhino
Dreamer- lil' Horse
Peanuts- lil' Elephant
Faith- lil' Grey and White Cat
Dash- Pink Pony
Jet- lil' Blue Jay
Flora- Floral Fox
Grass Fire- Dalmatian
Treasure- Whimsy Dragon
Melody- lil' Hummingbird
Ruby- lil' Cardinal
Rainbow- Unicorn
Belle- Minty Reindeer
Wind Dancer- Pegasus
Sierra- Black Bear
Safari- lil' Black Bear
Twilight- American Albino
Dee-Dee- lil' Chickadee
Swiss Miss- Brown Cow
Abalone- Sea Otter
Wildflower- Purple Flroal Fox
Circus- lil' polka back fish
Rainforest Rose- Grey Arabian
Candy Corn- lil' Oriole
Aztec- Pinto
Swirling Mist- Charcoal Cat
Hollyberry- lil' Unicorn
Peppermint Magic - Peppermint Puppy

I had to log onto Webkinz and switch screens back and forth to get all THRITY SIX webkinz down lol. I plan on getting a Signature pet soon. I already had a Caring Valley pet. That was Aztec, my pinto. As expected, he has the Aztec rare theme. Of course, I only have like, the bed, the fire pit, the stove and fridge, a chair, and the flooring and wallpaper. Nothing to sneeze at, I guess.

You are reading Asia's blog. Welcome!
You are visitor number: 499, 000
Today's Date: Already Too Late!

Well, I've been up all night. Hollyberry's got the flu. And she's been tossing her cookies all night. I had to make her a nest of towels on the bathroom floor so she could be near the toilet in case she lost it all over again. And the part that I hate is that the bathroom is next to my room and, like the smell is starting to leak into my room. I had to run back and forth with glasses of ginger ale and slices of plain bread to try to make Hollyberry eat it. Well, she's lost it all already. In like, seconds. Well, with her knocked out with the flu, I've had time to update this thread. Oh, ew, Hollyberry blew chunks again. Got to go!!

-Asia, sitting in bed with a laptop

Ask Sky

Hello!! Heads-up to y'all who don't know me!! I'm Sky, Hollyberry's twin sister. We are partners in crime. We pull pranks all the time. In fact, collielollie is letting us have an article on what our latest prank was. Well, this time, we put glue in Flame, the lil' dalmatian's, fire truck seat!! Ooh, Asia got mad at us for that. You want to know why?? Because she was the one to sit in it!! She had to run to the bathroom and cut all the fur off that had glue on it. Boy, she had a bald rear end for a while after that. Well, time to get to the point. I answer problems for everyone. You can PM collielollie if you want me to settle one of your problems. Hey, it really doesn't have to be real. 'Cause I don't really care if its real or not.

-Sky

You are visitor number: 500,000
Today's Date: Already Too Late!!

Well, now Hollyberry's feeling better. She thanks everyone who's expressed their concern. I guess love heals. So far, the flu hasn't spread around the house. I've been scrubbing down the bathroom and any other place Hollyberry had been. So, I guess she still can compete in wikylo's WNTM. I've made everyone wear a mask around the house. Yeah, they have Mickey Mouse on them. Quite frankly, Wind Dancer, our pegasus, has been embarrassed by the mask, but still wears it because she doesn't want to get sick. Well, anyway, got to go. I have to send Hollyberry's pillows and bedsheets through the wash.

-Asia

You are visitor number: 700,000

Well, I broke down and took Hollyberry to Dr. Quack's when she started coughing up blood. (You know unicorn blood is thick and silver, and is very valuable.) Dr. Quack said she had a weensy problem with her lungs. You know when you breathe or drink something, sometimes it "goes down the wrong pipe?" Apparently, he took x-rays of her chest, and she had been very hungry, and scarfed down her psf, and a sweet petal went down her "lung pipe" instead of her "stomach pipe." (espogaus) And the carbon moxide (is that how you spell it?) caused the petal to become rock solid, and it somehow also broke one of Hollyberry's ribs. Anyway, she's having surgery on Friday. In the meantime, Dr. Quack is feeding Hollyberry through a tube and she is on strict bedrest in his hospital. So I bought her a long, thick book and she's been passin' the time. Oh, man! If it ain't one thing it's another. Flame just started another fire. Got to go!!

-Asia

You are visitor number: 700,000

Hollyberry has had her surgery. She's made a miraculous recovery. She's still supposed to spend another week at Dr. Quack's hospital, but, hey! I plan on taking her home early, however, because I have to take her pic for wik's WNTM. I hope she makes it through another round! Aw, man, gotta go. I ran out of things to talk about!!

-Asia

Well, guess what?? well, first, Hollyberry got released from the hospital. i had to use my magical persuading powers on Dr. Quack.... anyway, second of all, we're all having Thanksgiving together!! all of the webbies, collielollie, and the rest of collielollie's family!!! (collielollie's sister's birthday is on the twenty-fourth. she's tried everything to make collielollie spill her birthday secrets.... it ain't gonna happen!!) so, i ran out of things to talk about... and Flame started another fire. sigh. gotta go!!!
-Asia

I've decided to start something called Can I Interview You? where i interview one of my pets!!! or someone else, possibly.... so anyway, I got the idea from Tiffany250's PINKS blog, (plz check out her blog. it's remarkable, fantastic and original!!) except she only interviews her pets who are members on the PINKS. we'll do this every week, and, well, let's do oldest to youngest. so, Asia goes first.

Full name: Asia Jayne Albright
Type Of Pet: Collie
Likes: lemonade, collie lollies, spaghetti, cooking, vacations, and skateboards
Dislikes: irritable humans, annoying little kinz, fires and bratty webkinz
What she has to say about herself:
i have to look after all these unbearable little kinz who spray water on my face when i'm sleeping, Wind Dancer's bratty attitude, and Flame starting fires in the world's most random places. but, still, i love it!!

You are reading Asia's blog. Welcome!!
You are vistor number: 900,000
Today's Date: Already Too Late!!!

Hollyberry is up to her old tricks again. She stuck a dictionary under my pillow and now my neck aches because I didn't realize it was there until morning. Good thing she had accidentally written her name in it because i was gonna blame Sky or Flame. So, she got grounded. now she's mad at me. Well, she started it. Hmph. Flame started another fire. got to go. "FLAME!!!" "oh no" gulp.

-Asia

Well, its Friday. that means i can update more since its the weekend. now, i have a PM/VM list. you can be on either one of both, if you want. so just ask!!! i think Asia needs a chiropracter. her neck aches are really bad. so we've grounded Hollyberry becuase she did it. well, nothing much to talk about now. so, well, bye!!!

Full Name: Silver Wind Sazerstone
Dislikes: water guns, dead grass, fires, and wetness
What she has to say about herself:
not much to say about meself, actually. move over!! i'm tryng to watch the chef gazpacho cooking show!!!

Wow, i haven't updated this thread in years! Haha. no, i updated it on the ninth. well, there's surprisely nothing to talk about. Well, besides that Asia wants to write a book. an autiobiography about her crazy life. (as if her blog isn't enough. ) i don't think she can do it. xD.

I got a peppermint puppy! yes, a peppermint puppy!! her name is peppermint magic. i know, an extremely fancy name. Asia loves her. They're bbfs forever~~ until flame gets in the way. well, flame has apparrentally started 1,007 fires in the past year. guess what his new year's resolution is. Start MORE fires in 2010. that is so not fair. anyways, thanks for readin'!

Will update this later. Thanks for reading and post when you're done!! And be sure to ask to be added to the PM/VM list!!!!

collielollie
PM list

Craftyreader

VM list

Bubblesluver821
RainbowSherbet

Last edited by collielollie; 12-28-2009 at 10:59 AM..
collielollie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Collielollie's Fantastic, Weird, And Crazy Pets!! Follow their stories and blogs, Asia's bossy, leaderlike attittude, and two little kinz unicorns who drive everyone nuts!!

Cute!

Very good! Looking forward to more!
Plum999 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Default Re: Collielollie's Fantastic, Weird, And Crazy Pets!! Follow their stories and blogs, Asia's bossy, leaderlike attittude, and two little kinz unicorns who drive everyone nuts!!

Can't wait for updates! Looks like this is gonna be a hit!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #4

rmr16 is just really nicermr16 is just really nice

Cute, I can't wait for more

~Rosie
rmr16 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Sweet! You got the oriel? Aw, tell Hollyberry i'm so sorry! Anyway, I can't wait for an update. . Poor Hollyberry!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Sweet! You got the oriel? Aw, tell Hollyberry i'm so sorry! Anyway, I can't wait for an update. . Poor Hollyberry!
Yeah, I got the oriole. It was a birthday present. I thought Candy Corn was the perfect name because he looked like it. Hollyberry says thanks. She's getting a whole lot better. It was just the stomach flu..

Hey, y'all, how would ya like it if I PMed you when I got a new part done???

~collielollie~
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

aw, kewl. i like these threads but too much to read lol . . i will be a viewer of this thread
puplover12 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

XD LoVe It!
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #9
thehapppyhippo

thehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to allthehapppyhippo is a name known to all

Good Job! So far your thread is. . .Spectacular Amazingful!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY! Go you! Ahem. . .(I'm hyper, lol) Can't wait for the updates!!!!!!! I'm glad Hollyberry's feeling better!
thehapppyhippo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #10
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is a forum hero
Bonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum hero

Cool webkinz! I'm sorry about Hollyberry.
Closed

Tags
cute!-kat, rock on!, spectacular amazingful!