Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: .::[♥ASL's Kinz Crew♥]::. Come in and Play! New updates almost every week! Stories, Surveys, Blogs, and just plain Randomness!! Hope you like it!

LOL! I think I'm gonna make a thread like this soon! It seems like a lot of fun! Just gotta find some things to take pics of. Any ideas?
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #62
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: .::[♥ASL's Kinz Crew♥]::. Come in and Play! New updates almost every week! Stories, Surveys, Blogs, and just plain Randomness!! Hope you like it!

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbowwebkinz7
LOL! I think I'm gonna make a thread like this soon! It seems like a lot of fun! Just gotta find some things to take pics of. Any ideas?
Randomness is key. Everyone LOVES random things! Take pictures of your webbies like dressing up or standing next to food like what I did in a couple of my randomness alerts! Also, write some stories! People like vacation stories, mystery stories, adventures gone wrong stories, and that sort. Another thing, you want the front page to look cool, to draw the attention of everyone who views it, make them want to see more! Hope I helped!
134Lavenderpony is offline Female
Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #63

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

Thanks! I was wondering, you know how you have the link to this thread? Well, I was wondering how you get links to threads in a signature? Thanks!
Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #64
e LOVE WI and

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbowwebkinz7
Thanks! I was wondering, you know how you have the link to this thread? Well, I was wondering how you get links to threads in a signature? Thanks!
Oh, it's real easy. If you look at the toolbar at the top of where you write your signature, you will see an icon that looks like a globe. If you click on that and enter the IP address of where you want the text to take you to and hit the OK button, it will make the text clickable. Then hit save and you're done! Hope you can understand that! LOL
Old 05-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #65

Thanks so much! I always new how to do the link, just never how to rename it to the thread. Again thanks!

Wait, my links not working!

Last edited by Rainbowwebkinz7; 05-12-2012 at 06:03 PM..
Old 05-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #66
e LOVE WI and

~.~.~Weekly Wrap-Up~.~.~
Featuring: Tasha

Hey guys! This week has been kinda busy. We've had 3 new adoptions (including mine), a new blog has come out, and a couple randomness alerts have come as well.
I was adopted this week as well as Maddie and Dasher. We love this family and we hope you guys do too!
Hayley, Onyx, and Kat have started a new designer blog called "Dezigner Katz." They will be showing stuff related to crafts and fashion. Their first post was supposed to be them helping Aliza with her packing for her camping trip, but they got the date wrong. Whoopsie!
Next weekend is the camping trip! I'm glad I get to go. I, Lady, and Kelly will be going with Aliza. We will try to get as many pictures as possible for the blog update!

On behalf of all the Kinz Crew, we'd like to thank all of our viewers for sticking with us as we get ourselves together! Cookies for all!
Hope to see you guys next week!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #67
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

Congrats on Dasher! (my first webbie was a reindeer named Ashley, but she popped open and I traded her for a Pink Pony, and now she is virtual only) The weekend wrap-up was great!
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 05-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #68

Wow! The weekend wrap up was awesome!
Old 05-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #69
prncsstefy

prncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of light

This is sooooo cute!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #70

My thread is up! If you wanna view it click the link in my signature!
Closed