Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #61
Aphasia Awareness
Webkinz :)

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: This isn't an April Fool's Joke! Don't miss the April 1st opening of..... the Oasis Inn!

View Post Originally Posted by arianaasj
Reservation Form

Are you ready for your Oasis Inn vacation? If so, please fill out the form below as a post!

Nickname: Emily
WI username: LoverOfWebkinz1
WW username: BEAUTIFULLANUMBER1 (will you request me or do I request you?)
Your pet's name: Truffles
Type of pet: Li'l Blue Piglet (eStore)
Suite: She would like to try the Puppy Paridise, she loves the cheeky dog stove for some strange reason.
Are you sharing this with any other pets/users? no
Date: Sunday, April 22 2012
Time (in KinzTime): 8:00 PM (let me know if this is too late, it would be 5:00 where I live)
Three favorite recipe foods: Anything without meat, she especially likes cold drinks and sandwiches.
Would you like to fill out Customer Satisfaction Survey after visit? Yes. It is so organized! Thanks for doing this.

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy your stay!
I will, thanks!
LoverOfWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #62

patrice will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~~~The Oasis Inn! (Now Open!)~~~

So, last Wednesday was really fun...for the ten minutes that it worked, lol. Maybe we could do it again? I'll make sure I'm a Webkinz first so that we can PM/VM while I visit.
patrice is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 02:35 AM   #63
:D Random Person

ToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to all

Hello! I am Back ^_^
Could I Make a Reservation, Around 6-7 Tomorror night? I Probaly Won't forget then xD
ToastahPoptart is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 08:51 AM   #64
Aphasia Awareness

LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!LoverOfWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I am back as well, I have checked my schedule. It seems that I am not really available later in the day on Sat. and Sun., so I will get a more specific time soon and the date. Yellow Zone, as usual, and I hope to see your hotel soon. Again, my old entry form, with Truffles, excepting for the date and time. I will get those to you when I have the chance

Thanks,
Emily
Old 04-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #65
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Nickname: Brittany
WI username:
filthyfury
WW username:
filthyfury
Your pet's name:
Chickpea
Type of pet:
Yellow Springtime Chick
Suite:
J ~ Personal
Are you sharing this with any other pets/users?
No
Date:
Tomorrow, April 26th
Time (in KinzTime):anytime that works for you
Three favorite recipe foods:any 3 without meat
Would you like to fill out Customer Satisfaction Survey after visit?
Sure
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 04-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #66
e love our

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ToastahPoptart
Hello! I am Back ^_^
Could I Make a Reservation, Around 6-7 Tomorror night? I Probaly Won't forget then xD

Hi Toastah! Welcome back.

6-7 would not work for me tomorrow because I have play rehearsal until 8/9ish. Does any other time or day work?

View Post Originally Posted by LoverOfWebkinz1
I am back as well, I have checked my schedule. It seems that I am not really available later in the day on Sat. and Sun., so I will get a more specific time soon and the date. Yellow Zone, as usual, and I hope to see your hotel soon. Again, my old entry form, with Truffles, excepting for the date and time. I will get those to you when I have the chance

Thanks,
Emily

Ok thanks Emily. I'm in a different time zone than Webkinz so everything is too early for me, lol.

Tomorrow only works for me at 9 or later

View Post Originally Posted by filthyfury
Nickname: Brittany
WI username:
filthyfury
WW username:
filthyfury
Your pet's name:
Chickpea
Type of pet:
Yellow Springtime Chick
Suite:
J ~ Personal
Are you sharing this with any other pets/users?
No
Date:
Tomorrow, April 26th
Time (in KinzTime):anytime that works for you
Three favorite recipe foods:any 3 without meat
Would you like to fill out Customer Satisfaction Survey after visit?
Sure
arianaasj is offline Female
Old 04-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #67
:D Random Person

ToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to all

Oh, Then, Is Monday, 6-7 Okay?
ToastahPoptart is offline Female
Old 04-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #68
Aphasia Awareness

OK, I will figure something else out. On Sunday I am busy busy busy, so it will probably not be this weekend.
Closed

Tags
<:8_)~, arianaasj, good rooms! :), hotel, oasis inn, reservation, suites