Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

Default WITCH UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!

I'm closing down witch university. I'm sorry. Too many people wanted to change I just can't take it! You can't just change your character every week or so! That's why witch university is no longer of existence. I take away rules for 8 hours and you guys are already tryingyour hardest to disobey my old rules. I just won't take it. It's getting annoying.

Hi everyone! Our previous university had too many rules, quiting, and rudeness. At our new university, we will have much more fun!

You are now allowed to make your own meez! If I have made you a previous meez, then you must keep that one. Or, if you don't have a meez account, or just want me to make a meez for you, I will do so. Here is the link to our old thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ty-t69717.html

If your meez is already on there, it will stay there and be your normal profile picture.

TEACHERS
Librarion~Ms. Aceves
Click the image to open in full size.
Sustitute
English

STUDENTS

CLUB SIGN UPS-the sign ups on the preivous witch u will stay the same, and you can still be in those clubs and join them. Here are more clubs:
NATURE CLUB~Ms. Ocean
_Garnet Star_
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______

BOWLING CLUB~Ms. Huboola
_Garnet Star_
________
________
________
________
________

REGISTRATIONS

TEACHER REGISTRATION:
First name:__________(please make up a magical name)
Last name:___________
Creature:___________(All teachers MUST be witches)
Would you like me to make your meez or do you want to make your own:________
What subject would you like to teach:___________

Thanks for joining!

Last edited by fatcatpix; 09-23-2007 at 07:55 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

frogily is a jewel in the roughfrogily is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The Orignal Witch Unversity (no Copying Please!!!) With Less Rules, And More Fun! Come Learn Magic! Click Here To Take The Porthole To Halloweentown!!!!!!

ok i am still ms. nyqual please!
Old 09-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #3
fergie

Default Re: The Orignal Witch Unversity (no Copying Please!!!) With Less Rules, And More Fun! Come Learn Magic! Click Here To Take The Porthole To Halloweentown!!!!!!

Could I change to a teacehr?
Old 09-23-2007, 05:32 PM   #4
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Ok I'm here Ms. Sunset!

Ms.Sunset where are you? I just went fecth my old meez pic and my prom dress

Last edited by lulabell1219; 09-23-2007 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #5
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

They just closed up the old university!
Old 09-23-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

ya, it says to didn't you see that?
Old 09-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
Gift Guru

I know but I was about to post then it stopped me anyways
Old 09-23-2007, 05:41 PM   #8
chicken wings!! ;)
Gift Guru

me tooo! lol lol lol this is tooo short!
Old 09-23-2007, 05:42 PM   #9
Gift Guru

I know it feels like starting over and the old university was never there but I will miss it
Old 09-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #10
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by fergie
Could I change to a teacehr?
Sure, what do you want to teach?
Closed