Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Make a reservation! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/make-reservation-187/)
-   -   Welcome to Wizards of Waverly Place! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/make-reservation-187/welcome-wizards-waverly-place-121386/)

Lindsay11-12-2007 08:28 PM

Welcome to Wizards of Waverly Place!

Welcome to Wizards of Waverly Place!
I know you'll just love it here!

This is where you will improve your Wizard skills! You can chat with other Wizards, but make sure no non-wizards know you're one! If you're good enough, you'll get your own wand!

Once You've Joined, Ill tell you your ranking:
Everyone is a Junior Wizard when they first join.
To become a regular Wizard, you'll need to post different spells (you may make them up, look at pages 2 and 3 for some good ones!). When you have posted and you want to be promoted, PM me. Ill see how many times you've posted, how helpful you are on this thread, things like that. Ill explain more when you PM me.
Wizard
Wonderful Wizard
Teacher (you will be asked by me through a PM if you would like to be a teacher, you get asked by learning your spells well and posting a bunch of this thread! Please don't ask me to be a teacher, I'll ask you.)

If you'd like to become a Wizard here at Waverly Place just tell me your Wizard Name.

When you start off, you're immedatly a Junior Wizard, and have to learn some spells. The more spells you know, the better you'll do! When you first join, it would probably be helpful for you skip through some of that pages to learn some of the spells. When you're ready, post some spells of your own. They can be made up. Here's what you should say when you post your spells:
Spell:

Prounced: (this is only nessessary when its a word like McRearyTimeReary, not when its a senctence, just skip through if you're confused)

What it means:

------
If you're wondering who I am, Im Leila! (pronounced Lay-Luh). Im the principal of Waverly Place!

Teachers:
There are no teachers at this time.
-----

Featured Wizard!:
This is where Wizards from this thread have done something special. They will get features here! If you'd like to be featured (and you think you've done something to be featured here) please PM me. Sometimes, Ill pick a Wizard that has not PMed me. If you don't want to be featured and I feature you, please PM me!

Witch Name:------------------------------ WI Username:
Lola ---------------------------------- lovesage63

heart4horses11-12-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Welcome to Wizards of Waverly Place!

Holly

Thanks!!

spidermanx146x11-12-2007 08:31 PM

oh i love that show

Lindsay11-12-2007 08:43 PM

Welcome Holly! Once second, there will be new updates in the beginning!

---------- Lindsay added 10 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Alright, there are new updates!

yelah11-13-2007 04:39 PM

Haley

thanks!

emmi0511-13-2007 05:28 PM

Pixie
thanks!

Lindsay11-13-2007 05:57 PM

Hello, Lola, Haley and Pixie! Welcome to Wizards of Waverly place! I know you'll just love it here! You guys are all started out as Junior Wizards, when your ready to test for your next level, PM me! :)

---------- Lindsay added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

So, my Junior Wizards, how many spells do you know?

emmi0511-13-2007 06:28 PM

only a few... said Pixie sorta embarresed

Lindsay11-13-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmi05 (Post 2625395)
only a few... said Pixie sorta embarresed

Thats okay! Thats what Waverly Place is for!
If you ever want to double yourself, say "Itchbonoutoosis," which is pronounced Itch-bon-oh-you-too-sis.

emmi0511-13-2007 07:24 PM

ok! well yeah i knew that, siad Pixie smiling..