Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #10241
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Welcome to THE ORIGINAL Hogwarts!!! [Part 2]FIRST DAY TOMORROW! Join, Do magic, Have Fun!

lol look at this cool outfit i got for china
Attached Images
File Type: gif0509_10024419555.gif (214.4 KB, 25 views)
Nat85 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #10242
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Welcome to THE ORIGINAL Hogwarts!!! [Part 2]FIRST DAY TOMORROW! Join, Do magic, Have Fun!

View Post Originally Posted by fergie
*my eyes slowly open with darkness behind my friends, and looked scared* Oh no this is bad
Well We grew up Down by the railroad Tracks
shootin BB's at old beer cans
Choakin' on the smoke from a lucky strike
somebody lifted off his old man

We were Football Flunkies
Southern Rock Junkies
Crankin' up the stereo's
Singing Loud and Proud
to "Gimmie Three Steps" "Simple Man" and "Curtis Low"
We were big yuh know

Got some discount Knowledge at the Jr. Collage
Where we majored in beer and girls
It was all real funny 'til we ran out of money
and they threw us out into the world

These are my people
This is where I come from
Were givin' this life everything we got and then some
It ain't always pretty
But its real
It's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
These are my people

Well We take it all week on the chin with a grin
'til we make it to a friday night
And it's church league softball
holler about a bad call
preacher breaking up the fight

Then later on at the Green Light Tavern
Well everybody is gathered as friends
And the beers a pourin'
'til Monday Mornin'
and we start it all over again

These are my people
It ain't always pretty
but it's real
It's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
These Are My People

We fall Down and We get up
We walk proud and We talk tough
We got heart and We got nerve
Even If we are a bit disturbed

Woo Come on

These are my people
It ain't always pretty
but it's real
Its the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way Ah naw
These Are My People Yeah woo

"CANDY?!!" I said, her eyes were darker than usual. I was worried.
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10243
fergie

View Post Originally Posted by Milly355
I run to the common room singing "These are my people" By some country guy ((LOVE THAT SONG!! THE BOMBDIGGITY!!))

These are my people
This is where I come frooommm

LOL

I start packing, "HOW LONG ARE WE STAYING!?!?!" I scream at Chris, praying he heard me from the other side of the Common Room.
Where are we going?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10244
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

*I sighed. A big long sigh. I may have left all my friends back in the other common room laughing and having fun but I definitally wasn't. I felt like screaming. Crying. Running home. Suddenly it hit me. More than ever, I wanted my mum. I had a feeling if they were going to go have a blast in China without me, I wouldn't get in trouble for going to visit my Mum. I hadn't seen her since school started. I hadn't even seen dad. I pushed the thought out of my mind, but I couldn't quite let it go. I missed him. I needed him. I was still just a kid. I wanted my parents sometimes. In this case, just my parent. I felt a tear drop down my face and I pushed it away before anyone could see.*
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10245
Beast
Gifted

Nat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond reputeNat85 has a reputation beyond repute

"we are staying tonight at least(it will be day in china) and we can leave anytime we want.
Nat85 is offline Male
Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10246
fergie

Guys, this is bad, this is very bad
Old 09-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #10247
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
"we are staying tonight at least(it will be day in china) and we can leave anytime we want.
"I might leave early." I admit, "I have algebra homework" I frown, but continue singing, glad the old, funny, perky Milly was back... to stay.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:23 PM   #10248
fergie

View Post Originally Posted by Nat85
I love china! I have some many chinese dresses, just a second! *i leave the room an 5 minutes later come back with a trunk* Look! *i showed you 4 identical dresses, one in red, one in teal, on in pink, an one in green, all with matching shoes, and make up*
Old 09-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #10249
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

* Runs into the Gryfindor common room* Hey Gabby , Have you seen my wand I have looked EVERY...... hey, whats wrong?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #10250
your mom.
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by DKMagoo
*I sighed. A big long sigh. I may have left all my friends back in the other common room laughing and having fun but I definitally wasn't. I felt like screaming. Crying. Running home. Suddenly it hit me. More than ever, I wanted my mum. I had a feeling if they were going to go have a blast in China without me, I wouldn't get in trouble for going to visit my Mum. I hadn't seen her since school started. I hadn't even seen dad. I pushed the thought out of my mind, but I couldn't quite let it go. I missed him. I needed him. I was still just a kid. I wanted my parents sometimes. In this case, just my parent. I felt a tear drop down my face and I pushed it away before anyone could see.*
I heard her sigh, then rub her eyes, "Allergies?" I ask, "I know how that feels." I shake my head.
Closed