Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
aiting for my lab pu
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the rep
LabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the rep

Default Welcome to Hotel LabFan, now open for business!

Welcome to Hotel LabFan! We hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and will come visit again and again! You check in at our front desk when you arrive. You will then be brought to your suite. Your options of suites are:

• Tropical Resort Room (large room)
• Winter Room (large room)
• Superfan Room (medium room)
• 10th Year Room (large room)
• Sweet 16 Room (medium room)

Your amenities in a suite (I list all the items in your suite):
Tropical Resort Room- This room has 2 beds, a cooler, a dresser, a TV, a nightstand, a table, some chairs, and some letters;
Winter Room- This room has 3 beds, a TV, some chairs, video games, 2 couches, and a wardrobe;
Superfan Room- This room has a bed, a dresser, a toy chest, a lamp, a chair, a rug, and a wall decoration (I really recommend this room if you're looking for something simple);
10th Year Room- This room has a bed, a TV, a nightstand, some chairs, a couch, 2 toy chests, a wardrobe, a rug, a divider, 2 trophies, a lamp, some wall decorations, some tables, and some decorations on the table (I really recommend this room if you're looking for an awesome room that screams "Webkinz!");
Sweet 16 Room-This room has a bed, a lamp, a rug, a laundry hamper, some chairs, some wall decorations, and a trampoline;

You can request for any of these items in your form if you would like any of these items in your suite:
• 2012 Touring Van
• Berry Seasons Wardrobe
• Big City Bus
• Bouncy Ball
• Bumper Car
• Carrot Car
• Cocoa Basket Bed
• Coupe Convertible
• Cozy Bed
• Dress Rehearsal Costume Rack
• Fluffington's Antique Armchair
• Fun to Care Armoire
• Hero Mobile
• Homemade Hot Air Balloon
• Hoppy Little Rocketship Trophy
• House of Deluxe Shield
• Inflatable Palm Tree
• Kinzcash Side Table
• Kinzvision HDTV
• Laundry Hamper
• (2) Loader Loungers
• Lunch Locker Fridge
• Magic Broomstick
• Master Blaster 600 Trophy
• OneWebkinzWorld Bed
• OneWebkinzWorld Trampoline
• OneWebkinzWorld Wardrobe
• Paw Print Fireplace
• Polka Dot Laundry Hamper
• Powerful Pedestal
• (2) Rainbow Machines
• (2) Rockerz Fountains
• Sleeping Dragon Bed
• Soda Fountain Fridge
• Summer Lounge Chair
• Tennis Ball Launcher
• Tennis Ball Swing
• Touring Van
• Tranquil TV
• Turtle Wading Pool
• Wacky Bunch of Balloons
• Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy (just won it today!)

You can also go to our special rooms, full of great items! The amenities in Hotel LabFan are:
• Arcade
• Kitchen
• Bowling Alley
• Movie Theater
• Salon
• Library
• Exercise Room
• Billiard Room
• Cafe
• Spring Fling Festival (outdoors)
• Diner

Here's a little bit about each room:
Arcade- The Arcade has lots of fun games, such as Air Hockey, Billiards, Bowling (unit), and Zingoz Switcherooz (unit), PLUS a Ticket Booth and a table, filled with cake!
Kitchen- The Kitchen is a great place to be if you're hungry. Features ALL the wShop recipes books, an oven, blender, and sandwich maker, PLUS a table to eat at once you've prepared your meal!
Bowling Alley- The Bowling Alley is the best place for sports fans. With a TV, 3 bowling alleys, and tables for guests, who can resist not visiting and playing a few rounds?
Movie Theater- Don't you hate when you just watched a good movie, but then the theater shows a bad movie following the good one? Not in this theater! Hours and hours of Dex Dangerous are shown here every day in our comfy movie seats!
Salon- Doesn't every girl dream of having her own salon? Guess what?! THERE'S NOW A SALON IN THE HOTEL! From pedicures to perms, we do it all.
Library- I bet you that this Library has more books than your pet that loves reading!
Exercise- Up down, 3, 4, Up down, 3, 4. Stay in shape with this exercise room, featuring a Home Gym, a Dumbbell Rack, trampolines, pools, treadmills, AND your very own locker!
Billiards Room- This room is the most accurately described. Have 4 Billiard tables, it also has a fireplace!
Cafe- Stop by this little coffee and cookie shop any time. Coffee Bean is always there to take your order and serve you deliciously brewed coffee and freshly baked cookies!
Spring Fling Festival- Whee! A carnival! There's an inflatable slide and a roller coaster over there! And there's a snack cart by those bumper cars! And I see a strength tester next to the ticket booth! I can't wait!!!
Diner- A simple eatery, usually empty except for a few local patrons.

We also offer classes during your stay! We offer:
• Art classes- learning the basic and/or finer points of drawing and painting with our teacher, Emma
• Camping classes- learning what you forgot in scouts, such as starting a fire with two sticks, building a tent, and looking through an album to identify what berries are poisonous or not with our teacher, Trooper
• Exercise classes- getting in shape and keeping fit, and learning about nutrition with our teacher, Brooke

Of course, a stay is not complete without a good meal! (I send the items to your account once your stay is over.) We offer:
Appetizers: Spicy Salsa, Piggies In A Blanket, or Deluxe Nachos;
Entrees: Birthday Party Sandwich, Cheese & Tomato Sandwich, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Egg Salad Sandwich, Fish & Chips Dinner, Grilled Carrot Sandwich, Lasagna, Nuggetdog Megaroni, Pizza Sandwich, Sloppy Joekinz, or a Veggie Sub Sandwich;
Sides: Fruit Salad, Pierogies, Stuffed Leafy Melon, or Vegetable Soup;
Drinks: Beach Sunrise Frappe, Cara-Milkshake, Cream Soda Float, Health Juice, Neon Pink Smoothie, Root Beer Float, Shirley Templkinz, Strawberry Smoothie, Tropical Punch, or Wild Kiwi Sunset;
Desserts: Banana Split, Berry Tart, Black Forest Sandwich, Cinnamon Bun, Creme Caramel, Crispy Chocolate Squares, Fruit Berry Crepes, Hot Marshmallow, Ice Cream Sandwich, Kablookie Sandwich, S'mores, Stikagoo Cake, Strawberry Jiggle Torte, Strawberry Kiwi Tart, or Webkinz Cookie Tornado;

I normally get on in the evenings on weekdays and afternoon on weekends. Let me know a date and time and I'll do my best to get online then.

FINALLY! The form! Just fill this in if you want to visit the hotel.
WW ID:
What suite you would like?:
Any add on items to your suite?:
Any special rooms you would like to visit?:
Any classes you would like to take?:
Your appetizer:
Your entree:
Your side:
Your drink:
Your dessert:
Your time:
Your date:
Are you slightly flexible with the time?:
Any other comments?:

Enjoy!

The winter room has a table. Forgot to write that.

Last edited by LabLover2014; 08-01-2015 at 02:35 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #2
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep
mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep

Default Re: Welcome to Hotel LabFan, now open for business!

I wish you the best of luck.

~The Daisy Inn
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 08-03-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
aiting for my lab pu

LabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the rep
LabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the repLabLover2014 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
I wish you the best of luck.

~The Daisy Inn
Thanks!
Old 08-03-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep
mojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the repmojoandmugsy invented the rep

I may have to stop in some time and see what I am up against!
Old 08-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #5
aiting for my lab pu

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
I may have to stop in some time and see what I am up against!
That's fine with me!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:56 PM   #6
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

WW ID: thejesusband
What suite you would like?: sweet 16
Any add on items to your suite?: the book "Does the Caged Singoz Sing?"
Any special rooms you would like to visit?: salon and library
Any classes you would like to take?: art
Your appetizer: nah
Your entree:nah
Your side:nah
Your drink:nah
Your dessert:nah
Your time: 1:00 kt
Your date: august 7th
Are you slightly flexible with the time?: maybe?
Any other comments?: what is your WW ID and please VM me when you see this.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:58 PM   #7
aiting for my lab pu

mojoandmugsy, I wrote back to you on your profile.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:18 AM   #8
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Thank you, LabLover. I ensure you no designs will be brought to my hotel.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:19 PM   #9
aiting for my lab pu

Well, I guess my hotel is closed until the invites work...

Here are some new changes to the hotel:

I changed the bedrooms;
Added a Wacky Zingoz arcade unit to the Arcade;
The Medieval Monarch Sofa, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Dresser, Ornate Checkers Table, Sultan's Settee, Wacky Tower of Kinzville, and Year 10 Bunk Bed are now add-on items;
The Carrot Car is no longer an add-on item.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:49 AM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hello, is your hotel still open?
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed