Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #1
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz Party Planner

Hi! I am a Webkinz Party Planner. I am here to fill all of your party planning needs! all you have to do is give me this information-

1. What is the reason for this party? ( Birthday, hotel opening, etc. )

2. If it is a birthday party, is it for a boy or girl?

3. What is your budget for goodie bags, seating, etc.?

4. What size is the room your party will be in? Small, medium, large, or an outdoor room?

5. Does your party have a theme or what would you like to include in your room? If you have any furnishings or rare items that you would like to put in the party room?

6. What is your Webkinz username?

7. Date of the party is ( month, day, time, zone color )

8. What is the name of the pet or pets that the party is for?

Thanks! Please post below or PM me, but I do REQUIRE THAT YOU POST HERE so that I can keep your information easily. Please note that I do not plan parties more than 2 weeks in advance or 3 days before the actual party. I do not charge for my services, but I do except tips!
If you would like for me to attend the party to help things keep order, let me know. Here are some tips for a great party!

1. People love interactive items such as bubble blower zingozs, televisions, and pools.
2. Make sure to keep your guest occupied with games or just talking.
3. Send goodie bags a few minutes after the party, so people do not skip the party and get the goodie bag.
4. Have guests wear party hats or bathing suits, depending on where the party is.
5. Do not plan parties in the light blue zone because that zone is usually full.
6. Try to have enough room for all of the guests. Large rooms are often the best rooms to plan parties in because of there size, capacity, and other various reasons.
7. Never plan parties in small rooms. The guests will feel cramped and enclosed.
8. Do not put your guests on overload. That means don't put 6 of every type of game in a room. You just wasted kinzcash on a useless item!
9. Guests will love seating, especially sofas.
10. Do not use your party time to show off rare items. You may want to include a few fun ones, though, because everyone wants a toy! Cars work really well for parties.
11. If it is a birthday party, make sure that everyone knows who the birthday girl or boy is.
12. Bedrooms and kitchens are the worste possible party rooms.
13. Try to start a fun conversation and maybe invite a guest to a game.
14. If you invite a guest to a game, it is most polite to finish it unless the guest quits.
15. Make sure you say goodbye before sending your guests home.
16. Plan your party at a reasonable time. People won't wake up at 6 in the morning or 10 at night for a party. Don't plan parties during meals, especially lunch.
17. Saturdays are the best days for parties!

Hope that helps, and if you have any questions at all, just PM me or post here and I will gladly answer them! Thanks and have a great time!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Party Planner

lets get that thread up there!!
Closed