Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Make a reservation! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/make-reservation-187/)
-   -   Vet Clinic (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/make-reservation-187/vet-clinic-264043/)

66lynne6603-30-2008 09:21 AM

Vet Clinic

Vet Clinic

This is a Vet Clinic where we help sick, injured, or hurt dogs. There are alot of adopting threads here. So when you adopt a dog, cat, horse, and any other kind of animal take it here to get a check-up, or to be neuterd or spayed. Our Manager is Kaycee. We have two doctors that work at our clinic. Dr. White and Dr. Fitz. You may become a doctor if you like. If you became a doctor I would pm you a animal to treat. Then you will get payed 50coins every animal you treat. You can also give us a dog you found on the street (like a stray) and we will treat it then we will give it to the Humane Society so they can give it a good home! We also have grooming services!! Come and get your pet washed and groomed!

Neutered or spayed ~ 100coins
Shots ~ 30 coins
stiches ~ 40 coins
cast ~ 40 coins
Check-up ~ 20 Coins
surgery ~ 200 coins
flea medicine ~ 15 coins
dog diet food ~ 10 coins
dog and cat grooming ~ 15 coins
horse grooming ~ 20 coins
x-ray ~ 35coins

3lulu303-30-2008 10:43 AM

Re: Vet Clinic

Sure how about a cast

---------- 3lulu3 added 6 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

How do u get coins

66lynne6603-30-2008 10:56 AM

Lol hey Linds.

03-31-2008 08:22 PM

can I be a vet here?I love animals & I am trained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66lynne6603-31-2008 08:43 PM

Ok sure thing!

---------- 66lynne66 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Welcome Dr.kaykat31!

03-31-2008 09:34 PM

yay!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- kaykat31 added 39 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

This is a Vet Clinic where we help sick, injured, or hurt dogs. There are alot of adopting threads here. So when you adopt a dog, cat, horse, and any other kind of animal take it here to get a check-up, or to be neuterd or spayed. Our Manager is Kaycee. We have two doctors that work at our clinic. Dr. White and Dr. Fitz. You may become a doctor if you like. If you became a doctor I would pm you a animal to treat. Then you will get payed 50coins every animal you treat. You can also give us a dog you found on the street (like a stray) and we will treat it then we will give it to the Humane Society so they can give it a good home! We also have grooming services!! Come and get your pet washed and groomed!
We spay(girl),neuter(boy),shots,stiches,cast,checkup,surgery,grooming,x-ray & do most other things except declaw cats!

brownie10904-01-2008 06:30 AM

can i be a vet to lol please

66lynne6604-01-2008 02:53 PM

yes! Welcome Dr.Brownie109!

04-01-2008 08:45 PM

This is a Vet Clinic where we help sick, injured, or hurt dogs. There are alot of adopting threads here. So when you adopt a dog, cat, horse, and any other kind of animal take it here to get a check-up, or to be neuterd or spayed. Our Manager is Kaycee. We have two doctors that work at our clinic. Dr. White, Dr. Fitz.,Dr.kaykat31 & Dr.Brownie109! You may become a doctor if you like. If you became a doctor I would pm you a animal to treat. Then you will get payed 50coins every animal you treat. You can also give us a dog you found on the street (like a stray) and we will treat it then we will give it to the Humane Society so they can give it a good home! We also have grooming services!! Come and get your pet washed and groomed!
We spay(girl),neuter(boy),shots,stiches,cast,checkup,surgery,grooming,x-ray & do most other things except declaw cats!

brownie10904-02-2008 06:50 AM

we are thained and we help who ever's pet is hurt. we are traind and we lol aminals if you have any question u can pm or post it. also if you have any qusetion jusdt ask for kaykat31 are 66lynne66 brownie109 lol !!!!!!!!!!!