Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
BarnOwl

Default Owl Island Resort Grand Opening Party Reschuled to Tommorow!

OPEN FUR BUSINESS!

Hello, I am opening a hotel called Owl Island Resort. It is not yet open, and I already have my workers, so please make a reservation now!

First, have a look around! When you arrive, you will be in our check-in room, which also has a Gift Shop. You may pick out one item in the gift shop, or you can open the wardrobe and get an outfit, or check in the fridge and take some of our Specials of the Day. Anything you pick out is free, but you can only get 1 thing from the counters, 3 from the wardrobe and fridge each time you come. And, if you are lucky, there could be a rare or exclusive item in there for you to take! (be sure to check the closet and fridge, in case it is clothing or food!)

Now, for the rooms, we have:

Yard: a great place to relax and swim! Contains: pool, hammock, tables, chairs, ect.

Cream or Tangerine room: Your basic hotel room. Contains: beds, tables, chairs, TV, ect.

Water Room: anything that has to do with water (indoor room) Contains: bed, couch, tv, ect.

Restaurant: A fancy, beautiful restaurant. Perfect for mealtimes.
New: A bookstore/ cafe! Come and check it out! Managed by our friend HappyHippo.

More rooms coming soon!

Reservation form:

Username:
Date:
Time:

We will talk through PMs while you are there, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by BarnOwl; 08-09-2007 at 06:21 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #2
BarnOwl

Default Re: Owl Island Resort- Coming Soon!

Yes, yes, yes!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
lilcherriblossom

ok i would love to come! sounds great! can we acess all rooms or do we have to choose just one to stay in? my top pick is the underwater room.
username - lilcherriblossom
date - not sure but sometime beginning of september ok?
time - between 12pm-11pmkinztime

just PM me when it's my turn or when it is ready! hope it turns out well for you!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
BarnOwl

Ok, sounds great, and if no one else is staying at that time, then yes, you can go anywhere, and if there are other peeps... wewll, you can still go anywhere
Old 08-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
lilcherriblossom

ok you said you wanted a spot in my ads, well here is the info that you need to understand and fill out then be PMed to me bye August 7th! Hope you enjoy and cant wait to come to the hotel and rate it for your ad! It will make it all the better!

All ads/Fun pape will be posted on August 7-8 and the next edition won't be untill September sometime when I am not so busy. I am thinking a once a month paper is good enough but if I have time I might make2-3 papers a month. Depends on my schedule since I am in buisness alone except for my fun pape helper(s). Anyway this is the info I need:

Buisness:

What the name of it is
Hours of operation
Type of buisness (if food service what type of food)
A link to the main site/post
Slogan (if one)
Menu (if one)
Any aditional info

Buy/Sell:

What it is
How much
How long it will be available
A picture
Short description

The only rule I have is that you DO NOT POST ADS YOURSELF. I am going to catagorize it all.

Other rules that I have just added are that if you are a buy/sell person, both people must have gift exchanges and can only trade there. PM is great to contact and that's why there are links to the theads to exchange. I will only PM the seller the person who is interested there username. Also for any ads posted I will need your full permission to use your username from WW and WI in the ad. Also ads will only be up for 60 days and then will be taken off unless re submitted.

Also once you post your ads for advertising a spa, hotel or whatever, I will come check it out and then rate how good it is like service, food, the whole personality of the space, etc. That way you will know if it is good or not along with other people. Also if others have gone to it and liked it they can just PM me that including the name of the spot advertised, what you liked about it and a rating of 1-10.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #6
bubblegum550678
Gifted

bubblegum550678 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Owl Island Resort- Coming Soon!

Reservation form:

Username: bubblegum550678
Date: August 12 (my real birthday YAY!)
Time: 12 pm SHARP!!
Room: Water Room

I filled out my reservation!

or ?

Tell me if OK
Old 08-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #7
BarnOwl

Owl Island Resort
PM me to work someting out
Hotel
I'll get the link l8er sorry

Gift Shop
everything is free
limit to buying, though.
1 from counter
3 from wardrobe
3 from fridge
if lucky you may see a rare item in there.

Sorry I gotta go watch Family Guy and I will give you the longer stuff (link, pics) after or during commercials.
-
View Post Originally Posted by bubblegum550678
Reservation form:

Username: bubblegum550678
Date: August 12 (my real birthday YAY!)
Time: 12 pm SHARP!!
Room: Water Room

I filled out my reservation!

or ?

Tell me if OK
Exellent! We will send you a complimentary Birthday Gift! That is one of my friends birthdays too, but I am pretty sure 12 will work I'll let ya know if it doesn't and Thanks!

Last edited by BarnOwl; 08-02-2007 at 10:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 10:40 PM   #8
bubblegum550678
Gifted

bubblegum550678 is on a distinguished road

Thanks! I really appreciate that!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #9
lilcherriblossom

i pmed you about the ad!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:55 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

miley's#1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Owl Island Resort- Coming Soon!

I like that idea a lot!!!!!!!
Closed