Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 07:23 AM   #1
Birdpoopnuggetintoli
klh1115 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default The new and improved-Kinzkiddies daycare center!Come here for you kinz to have fun and learn how to share!JOIN NOW!

Hello! Welcome to kinzkiddies daycare! Drop off your kinz kiddies and receive a pack of care! The pack of care carries: receipe, kinz favorite toy, favorite food(some can be found in the bio). Enjoy!

Here you will fillin this form below to confirm you want you kinz kiddies to stay.
Time:
Zone:pink
webkinz user name:
What type of kinz your bringing: (please note if it is lil'kinz)
kinz is a boy or girl:
favorite toy:
favorite food:
Kinz D/O/B(date of birth):
X_______________(signature, first name ONLY)

We are also running out of worker/employees. I need 7 or eight employee's.Here are the job slot's
7 worker's: Please fillin the next for if you are interested in working.
1 Bathtime watcher:
1 creative art watcher:
1 play time watcher:
1 nap escape watcher:
1 person to stay at the center when we are on feild trips and if the kid is either sick or in time out:
1 person at the produce garden feild trip:
1 person at the welcome room feild trip:

If you saw a job up there that you liked please fill out this form before some one else does!
Job:
Your name: (firstname ONLY)
Kinz name:
What type of kinz: (please note if lil'kinz)
If you have done babysitter job:
If so what level?:
If kinz is a boy or girl:
What day's and time you want to work:
username:
X__________________(signature, first name ONLY)
When school start's i am ONLY doing this on friday's.Only cause i have to prove to my mom i can get a 95 or higher in my progress report and trust me...I don't think seventh grade is easy! and what do i get? I get the cheeky dog and cat!
Please go to the next post about the kinz kiddies daycare(the pamplet)
August 29 10:24 2007

Last edited by klh1115; 08-29-2007 at 09:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 AM   #2
Birdpoopnuggetintoli

Default Re: The new and improved-Kinzkiddies daycare center!Come here for you kinz to have fun and learn how to share!JOIN NOW!

Kinz Kiddies Daycare
All you need to know about this magical place
Your kinzkiddes will be safe with all of the worker's.They will create new friends and have a fun time! We have so much to do and they would tell you what a wonderful fun playing day they had when it is supper. Come on kids! Join this cool fun!

What to do:
Many parent's are concerend what to do? Are you trustworthy? Will i have never babysat in real life(my mom said when i am 12 ...this november!!!)But i have done it on webkinz world. I am on level three so i think i can take on the challenges.Now let's get to what i do.We have four sections in one Large room. We have the art center, playroom, naptime room and also the bathtime room.I am sorry if it does not look good but could you guys give me tips on what to make it better?

Four sections?
Yes for sections.In one large room.We have a single fialed line for the bathime.Please just put shampoo on and bubble bath a ducky and rinse then please go out so they can ROTATE.We have four goups of nine. Four lil'kinz and five webkinz all together.Once every one it done with one section then we rotate.

Bathtime
I have a hotub in that section.There will be on line and people will learn how to share that way.Please do not take a long time though.I do not give you time out but it is not respectful and you won't earn your sharing badge.

Naptime
I have two superbed's you can pretend to sleep too.Hopefully ganz could come up with preschool stuff in the school theme!I need to tell them that! Nap time is only until the people are done taking there bath's.

Playtime and creative play
Play time has gamez and stuff and creative play you use your imagination.If you brainstorm really hard and play a great game your whole group get's the hardest badge of all, Imagination badge!

Badges
After you do something good or learn something you get a badge.The badges are imaginary but it makes you transform from either a daisy(for girls) or cub(boy).There are a couple of badges out right now.Everytime you collect badges you transform.These are the badges. There are manor's, imagination, plant growing, and much more!
girl-daisy, sunflower, rose, tulip, daffodil
boy-cub, bear, polar bear, mountain bear, grizzly

Field Trips
So far there are only two, the produce garden and welcome room.The produce garden gives you the plant growing badge.You obvouisly learn how to grow.And the welcome room to learn how people could be welcomed.It makes my new webkinz feel speacial and feel more comfortable with every one greeting them.You do not get a badge for that.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
iamlani is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The new and improved-Kinzkiddies daycare center!Come here for you kinz to have fun and learn how to share!JOIN NOW!

where is kinzkiddiesdaycare?

i would love to put my dalmation there but i dont know how!!!

Last edited by iamlani; 08-29-2007 at 09:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-29-2007, 09:14 AM   #4
Birdpoopnuggetintoli

Ok it is easy.I add you to my buddy list and then we go on the pink zone on webkinz world.It is at my house so you could add klh1115.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

i would like to be the napescape watcher
Old 08-29-2007, 09:26 AM   #6
Birdpoopnuggetintoli

Ok please add me and fillout the form in the red maroon color
Old 08-29-2007, 11:00 AM   #7
PinkROX12

Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

Here you will fillin this form below to confirm you want you kinz kiddies to stay.
Time: 12:30
Zone:pink
webkinz user name: PinkROX12
What type of kinz your bringing: (please note if it is lil'kinz): Leopard
kinz is a boy or girl: boy
favorite toy: how to draw a webkinz book
favorite food: fish sticks
Kinz D/O/B(date of birth): October 16th
X_Ryah______________(signature, first name ONLY)
Ryahkc is offline Female
Old 08-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

no thankz but it is still very cool. i will tell all my friend a bout it.
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #9

how do i get this form??
Old 08-30-2007, 03:45 PM   #10

where do i get this form
Closed