Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Default ♥Kinzville! WI only! *Not meant to copy anyone!* So much fun! We need "members"!♥

Hey everyone, this is ChocolateBar! You can call me Chocolate or CB or CBar or whatever...just not Bar. Okay, well this is my Kinzville town, WI only though. So we will chat on this thread, kind of like an RP. And all credit goes to Miafire for the slight idea of her Kinzville Crazy Palace! Thanks so much!

Rules
  • Please always be kind to me and other members
  • No whining
  • Please always try to just go with what's going on...lol
Thank you, it's just so we all get along basically. Please remember if you break the rules more than once, your "membership" on this thread will be done. Thank you and here are some questions I thought up on my own. Please let me know if you have any questions because I will gladly answer them!
Questions

Q: May I see an example?
A: Sure! Ex: Lilly walked up to the reception desk saying, "May I please see the doctor? I'm not feeling well."

Q: Do we have to type out everything, or can we just abbreviate?
A: You may abbreviate, but please make sure everyone knows what you are talking about! And sometimes your webkinz character might use abbreviations a lot.

Q: Do we have to use puncuation?
A: Uh, please try. Especially periods and quotation marks.

Q: Is this an RP?
A: No, not technically. Because here we have jobs and we're in kinzville and we just chat. And we can ask questions. It's not meant to be an RP. Please let me know if it's too much like one and I'll try to change it up a bit.

Again, please let me know if you have a question! Next, we have jobs. You can be anything on the list, but you don't have to work. Please remember if you don't work, don't make your character perfect! They can live in a mansion, but maybe on the offside they have a lot of siblings...Or maybe they never see there Dad. IDK, but please don't make your WC(Webkinz Character) perfect!

Jobs
  • Doctor/Nurse: You may open up your office or buy the empty one downtown!
  • Teacher: You will work at any of the local schools!
  • Architect: You will have an office in the large building downtown! You design fountains, statues, etc, and take requests for peoples house!
  • Singer: You sing at the community center!
  • Actor: You perform live at theaters and such around Kinzville!
  • Hotel Keeper: You own the hotel, smack-dab in the middle of downtown!
  • Clown: You go to little kids birthdays and entertain! (GREAT job for funny people!)
  • Furniture Store Keeper: Works at the brand new store downtown!
  • Grocery Store Keeper: Works at the busy local store!
  • Toy Store Keeper: Works at the huge toy store right outside downtown!
Features

School
Work
Bank
Arcade
Houses
Toy Store
Birthday Parties
Gym
Ice Cream Parlor
McDonalds
Burger King
Furniture Store
Movie Theater
Live Theater
Cummunity Events
Contests
And so much more to come!!

I will add more jobs if needed! If you want a job that's not up there, you can just take it! Okay, now we're on to talk a little bit about WC(Webkinz Characters)
WCs

Okay, well you can have as many WCs as you want, just keep it under control. I would consider starting with one or two or three, maybe a mom or dad and kid or something...and if you want more later you can add more! As soon as you join you can start chatting around town and such! And you can have any Webkinz as your WC as you want! Not just one that you have. Say I have two Webkinz and they are a horse and cow, I can make up a new Webkinz- maybe a gorilla named Bob. Got the idea? Good! Also, your WC(s) don't have to work or go to school, but they can! They can also live in a house or hotel...it's all up to you!And WCs can move out at the age of 16, work at the age of 14 and drive at the age of 15! Also, if someone isn't working, at let's say the bank, then just be the worker for the moment!

Okay, well that's the info on WCs! Please join and now here is our members forms! Please join because you will have so much fun! I promise! We will have lots of contests and fun, prizes and pictures here in Kinzville! If it gets too popular we might even open up a new town here on the same thread! Okay, well please tell your friends and everything! Thank you so much!!!!
Form

WI Username:
WW Username:
Webkinz Character:
WC Name:
Job:
Personality:

Member Forms

WI Username: ChocolateBar
WW Username: OPCrazy
Webkinz Character: Cow
WC Name: Maddie
Job: Teacher!
Personality: She very outgoing and loves to eat chocolate!
Dislikes: Whiny people
Other: She's very exited to meet new friends!

Thanks everyone!! Please please join!!

---------- ChocolateBar added 26 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Anyone? I guess I'll start just to show you...

Maddie looked around...wondering if Kinzville was a good town to move to. "Hmm..." she wondered aloud. I guess no work today!

---------- ChocolateBar added 67 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Anybody? Please I worked really hard on this! I'd love to see you join here!!

Last edited by ChocolateBar; 11-23-2008 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChocolateBar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: ♥Kinzville! WI only! *Not meant to copy anyone!* So much fun! We need "members"!♥

wait a sec.....this is copyright to me.......it says you have joied mine before maKING THIS........
Miafire is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #3

ChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBar has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: ♥Kinzville! WI only! *Not meant to copy anyone!* So much fun! We need "members"!♥

What? Sorry, I said this isn't meant to copy anyone, if that's the case...Hmmm...how could I change it?
Old 11-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I dunno,how about this happens in WW??
Miafire is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 02:52 PM   #5

Um, that's what it's supposed to! Lol! I am super sorry! I didn't mean to copy you! Here, I'll go give full credit to you! Plus I don't think anyone is going to join anyways. Also, yours happens in a palace and mine happens in Kinzville in WW! Lol!
Old 11-23-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
huffs

Okay!Thank you!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #7

OF course, I don't think people will join anyways, but let's leave the chat to the DCT. Lol. Thanks for letting me know!
Closed