Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #21
alexism855
Banned
Lady_Gloomy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GIRL ONLY (idea from fergie) Dance Class

Well, I'm in advanced jazz, but that's taken, So I don't want anything. Thanks anyways.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #22
fergie

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalBlueXOx
I have something alittle freaky to tell you guys who have persian cats or possibaly any white webkinz.My persian cat has a big bruise on its arm but i don't know who it got there ;At first we thought it was the computer screen but then we went on another webkin and that bruise wasn't there.Then we thought it was dirt so we took it for a bath;but then we realized it was still there!!!! So we wanted to watch tv and we didn't turn on the power we just hit random......;and PLUMPY WAS ON MY TV SCREEN! My friend and i were so freaked out!!!she was there like for an hour.We had the volume up;She was mooving her lips but we had no idea what she was saying!!!Later we went on our other friends webkinz that had persian cats and they all had brusies on there arms!!!So there is something scary going on in wbkinz!!!!!If you have a persian cat and this happend to me please reply i have some tips;Bye Bye and i am a proud owner of 22 webkinz!!!
it happens to everyone! the plumpy thing happens for the rhyming princess, and the mummy that cant get a good scare FYI
Old 08-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #23
Missykinz1324
Gifted
Lambogirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey you guys. please say your gonna take my or teach my class because that was really random
Old 08-28-2007, 07:39 PM   #24
jeana100
Gifted

webkinzchic is on a distinguished road

lambo girl im back from cheer!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:14 PM   #25
Missykinz1324
Gifted
Lambogirl3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey!!! i'm back from soccer!!!