Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Dragons Cove Hotel-Looking for workers to make this hotel even better!

Well!!! Thank Mercedes for me then!
The *story* behind the name is that I can draw Dragons, and LOVE them!! I got super annoyed by Dean629 when he picked at me. I said to myself, Hey, It ain't YOUR hotel! I will send you a PM as soon as the hotel opens!!!

DragonSTar1995
Annie
Gema
DragonStar is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #42
LuckyDoolan
Banned
luckydoolan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dragons Cove Hotel-Looking for workers to make this hotel even better!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar1995
Hi all and welcome to the Dragon's Cove! I just shut down my old hotel, Starwater, to restart it under a new name.
Now, down to the accual hotel biz!
Right now I am looking for:

6 Webkinz in all for the designer board. This is the group of Webkinz who deside on what to do to the hotel AKA what to add, how we'll advertize, and other things. Including me, Dragonstar1995, there will be 7 members in all.
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, fill out this form and PM it to me. You get two pieces of farm fresh food every other day.

Username
Pet Name
Have you ever owned/are you currently owning a hotel?
Why do you wish to take up this position?

As soon as I get 6 more members on this, we'll start working on the hotel itself!

Thank you

DragonStar1995
Hello!
my User name: LuckyDoolan
Pet Name: Babaloo, Hippo
I have never owned a hotel but I am starting a SPA. Please check it out! Just look for LuckyDoolan UNDER NEW POST.. It says something about a Wonderful Spa THANKS
Old 07-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #43

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

IF YOU WISH TO APPLY, PLEASE PM ME.

I need all the forms by the 27th! after that I will be PMing everyone on Monday!

Thanks

DS1995
Old 07-26-2007, 02:29 PM   #44
Princess875
Banned
xrayrayx33 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have never relle worked at a hotel b4 but i am rele good at takign orders and i will always be here when you need me. i would relle like this job! thnks so much!
Pet names: Princess-unicorn, Ducky-Google, Susie-Love puppy, Fefe-pink poodle, snickers-black and white cat, cottontail-rabbit, missy-white terrier, icey-polar bear, sprinkles-pegusus, spot-dalmation, curtis-frog, mallie-pug, kermit-spotted frog, bruce-black bear, huckleberry-raccon, abbie-husky, Delilah-cheeky monkey
username-xrayrayx33

have you ever worked in a hotel?- no

why do you want to work here?- i think that i would be alot of help and i take orders very well and i listen very well to. i also think that i could give alot of great ideas and make the hotel a wonder place to be and work.

please let me no if i got the job. thnks so much!
xrayrayx33

Old 07-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #45

Please PM me with your form.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:23 PM   #46
Gifted

queenbee007 is an unknown quantity at this point

no worries. I just needed to express how I felt because I have seen waaaayyy to many of those posts with people being negative. Life is to short to waste energy being jealous and rude and picking on people to feel better about yourself. Webkinz is all about escaping to a world where everyone is special in their own way and no matter what color or size you are everyone is welcomed. So I would expect the same treatment from other Webkinz owners for myself and other Webkinz owners. Anyhow, I look forward to getting your pm.

In the meantime, can you cut and paste a picture of a dragon you have drawn?? I would love to see one.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:00 AM   #47

Well, their not on a site, their on my computer, so I think that the only way to.....OOH! I DO have one-no, TWO-of my drawings up HERE---->http://outofhandart.********.com/200...on-sketch.html And another HERE---->http://outofhandart.********.com/200...ragonstar.html
Old 07-27-2007, 11:18 AM   #48
Gifted

luvv2flipp will become famous soon enough

wow those are really good! wish i could draw like that!
Old 07-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #49

Thanx *blushes* I took me over six years to finaly get to that point.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #50
Gifted

luvv2flipp will become famous soon enough

looks like it paid off!
Closed