Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Dragons Cove Hotel-Looking for workers to make this hotel even better!

Hi all and welcome to the Dragon's Cove! I just shut down my old hotel, Starwater, to restart it under a new name.
Now, down to the accual hotel biz!
Right now I am looking for:

6 Webkinz in all for the designer board. This is the group of Webkinz who deside on what to do to the hotel AKA what to add, how we'll advertize, and other things. Including me, Dragonstar1995, there will be 7 members in all.
If you wish to apply for one of these positions, fill out this form and PM it to me. You get two pieces of farm fresh food every other day.

Username
Pet Name
Have you ever owned/are you currently owning a hotel?
Why do you wish to take up this position?

As soon as I get 6 more members on this, we'll start working on the hotel itself!

Thank you

DragonStar1995

DragonStar is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
Gifted

x3 bedilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Dragons Cove Hotel-Looking for workers to make this hotel even better!

Hello!

I am qtpy4life (on webkinz) I have previously worked at 7 hotels, spas and hospitals. In all of them I was the asst. Manager or the manager. I run a tight ship and is always available and on time. I help the owners make their hotels fun, enjoyable, and safe. I have also had experience with cooking. I know every recipe in the webkinz history. I have modeled once or twice but has designed more than modeled. I am great with the Lil Kinz because I used to run a day care center for working webkinz. I am now unemployed and is looking for a job. If anything is available please PM asap!! I own 9 webkinz.

Pig-Angelina
Spotted Frog- Big G
Pug-Bailey
Chihuahua-Margarita
Polar Bear-Penny
Leopard-Luke
Black Bear- Bonnie
Husky (Main Webkinz)- Jackie
Old 07-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #3

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Dragons Cove Hotel-Looking for workers to make this hotel even better!

OK you are in consideration! (which means I am thinking you might just be who I want for tha board.)
and the answer is.................................................................................................. ......................................................................................

Welcome to the board!!! You are my first member!
Old 07-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
Gifted

x3 bedilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! I will be the best co-prez you've ever had
-
Oh yeah and I do have 9 webkinz... I accedentily only listed 8. My other one is Hershey the chocolate lab.

Last edited by x3 bedilla; 07-22-2007 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2007, 04:05 PM   #5

wait............... Did you have a high score today on the game of the day?
Old 07-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #6

sportsgirl4475 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to work i have managed 2-5 hotel i have worked at 2 and i would LOVE to work at your hotel
Old 07-22-2007, 04:21 PM   #7

Fill out the form located below and I'll consider it
Old 07-22-2007, 06:13 PM   #8
oxpeachesxo
Gifted

oxpeachesxo is on a distinguished road

Username: oxpeachesxo
Pet Name:Maui

Have you ever owned/are you currently owning a hotel?: No, but I have worked at one before, and I'm in the process of building one, so I think that this job would help me as well as you! My dad runs an actual hotel, so I know quite a bit about them.
Why do you wish to take up this position?: See above!! Also, I want to be able to do more on WW!

Old 07-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by oxpeachesxo
Username: oxpeachesxo
Pet Name:Maui
Have you ever owned/are you currently owning a hotel?: No, but I have worked at one before, and I'm in the process of building one, so I think that this job would help me as well as you! My dad runs an actual hotel, so I know quite a bit about them.
Why do you wish to take up this position?: See above!! Also, I want to be able to do more on WW!

Great! You're hired!
-
View Post Originally Posted by dean629
hey dragon who ever ,anyway again the name regis hotel is a famous hotel in new york , and i am pretty sure the dragon cove is not a famous hotel in new york have a great day o and if you want a new hotel name here is 1 that fits you great the wierdo with a berdo inn and suites
There is no need to be rude.
AND I should let you know, I have endured some worse insults than what you have come up with Dean-I-can't-remember-the-number. And you should know, the name Dragons Cove suites me very well, seeing as I LOVE dragons. And I can draw them very well too.

Last edited by DragonStar; 07-22-2007 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
Gifted

luvv2flipp will become famous soon enough

Username: luvv2flipp
Pet Name: Golden Retriever Magic, Lil' Kinz Rabbit Thumper, and Pink Poodle Fluffy
Have you ever owned/are you currently owning a hotel? No
Why do you wish to take up this position? I think it will be fun! Something to do this summer! I feel that I will definetely help youout lots! (since I have so much free time now!) Let me know if I will be able to help!
Closed