Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Talking cutiebug343's Fantabulous Halloween Party! Everyone is invited for TONS of spooky-style fun and games!

Hey there!
It's cutiebug343, and this year, I am hosting my very first Halloween party! In fact, this is my very first BIRTHDAY Halloween party! Isra, my Bat, is having her first b-day!
On Saturday, October 4th, get ready for tons of fun and games!
All your webbies will chow down on wonderfully spooky Halloween recipes in my dining room, take a tour of my Webkinz house, and simply have fun!
We will meet in the LIGHT BLUE zone.
Please add me as cutiebug343 on , and include details such as if you might (Just might!) be going somewhere on the date of the party.
The party will last from 4:00 EST to 6:00 EST, so please mark your calendars of the time.
After the party, through KinzPost I will send "goodie bags" filled with a coupon, Halloween candy or recipe, and a Halloween costume for your pet to wear. Everyone is invited!
You don't have to go if you don't want to, don't feel pressured to go if your friend's going for example, but I would appreciate it if you came on this special day.
Attached is a picture of what my Bat will wear on the date of the party.
XOXO,
-cutiebug343

Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 21.png (26.4 KB, 2 views)
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #2

chickensmoothy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: cutiebug343's Fantabulous Halloween Party! Everyone is invited for TONS of spooky-style fun and games!

ill come! I might be able stay for the whole thing. (at 6:30 i have somethin')
So, when can i meet you on to be your friend?
chickensmoothy is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #3

cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: cutiebug343's Fantabulous Halloween Party! Everyone is invited for TONS of spooky-style fun and games!

View Post Originally Posted by chickensmoothy
ill come! I might be able stay for the whole thing. (at 6:30 i have somethin')
So, when can i meet you on to be your friend?
Add me on as soon as possible, please.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #4

Jounetsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I think this willi be fun! My username is txasgirly10 I'll add you. I should be able to come and stay for the whole time.

Last edited by Jounetsu; 09-06-2008 at 10:30 PM..
Old 09-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #5

well, when will you be on?
Old 09-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by chickensmoothy
well, when will you be on?
I don't have to be on for you to add me, you just have to go to your KinzChat phone and click "Add", then type in my username (cutiebug343, same as on )
Old 09-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #7

oh yeah! ill do it right now
(silly me!!!! Hard day of Middle school! Something tragic happened!)
Closed