Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Default Re: .:: Magic Mire Movie Theater, Arcade & 50's Diner ::. NOW OPEN To Guests, free of charge .:. Free Party Bookings also available!

View Post Originally Posted by arianaasj
That would be great! See you there, in yellow zone!
Hey sorry, I actually have to go to my boyfriend's parents place for dinner now. I'll PM you when I'm done.
I'm so sorry about that!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by filthyfury; 06-15-2012 at 05:28 PM..
filthyfury is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #22
e love our
Webkinz :)

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: .:: Magic Mire Movie Theater, Arcade & 50's Diner ::. NOW OPEN To Guests, free of charge .:. Free Party Bookings also available!

View Post Originally Posted by filthyfury
Hey sorry, I actually have to go to my boyfriend's parents place for dinner now. I'll PM you when I'm done, so sorry about that!

Ok cool. I may not be able to for a bit because I have a ton of homework.
arianaasj is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 08:34 AM   #23
prncsstefy

GlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond repute

WWID: prncsstefy
(you can send your user name in a PM if you prefer)
Date: June 2, 2012
Time: 7:15
(any time between 7:00pm KT - 11:00pm KT)
Zone: Yellow

Free Food Order:
1: Chocolate Bar
2: Slushie
3: Super Mega Tooth Buster
-OR-
Combo # :

Arcade Games you would like to play:
(please mark an X next to your Choices.)
Air Hockey: X
Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles:
Farming Frenzy:
Go Fish:
Link'd:
None:

Last edited by GlitterGirl54; 06-01-2012 at 09:58 AM..
GlitterGirl54 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by GlitterGirl54
WWID: prncsstefy
(you can send your user name in a PM if you prefer)
Date: June 2, 2012
Time: 7:15
(any time between 7:00pm KT - 11:00pm KT)
Zone: Yellow

Free Food Order:
1: Chocolate Bar
2: Slushie
3: Super Mega Tooth Buster
-OR-
Combo # :

Arcade Games you would like to play:
(please mark an X next to your Choices.)
Air Hockey: X
Dogbeard's Bathtub Battles:
Farming Frenzy:
Go Fish:
Link'd:
None:
Thanks Glittergirl54! I'll send you a friend request from filthyfury.
See you tomorrow!!

Old 06-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #25
prncsstefy

GlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond reputeGlitterGirl54 has a reputation beyond repute

See ya tomorrow! And thanks a lot!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #26
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I'm quite sorry but I won't be able to make it tonight
I'm going somewhere for my little brother's tee-ball thing, we run the snack stand 6:00 to 8:00 and we'll be eating dinner when we get home. I promise to make another reservation soon.
Sorry
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #27
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
I'm quite sorry but I won't be able to make it tonight
I'm going somewhere for my little brother's tee-ball thing, we run the snack stand 6:00 to 8:00 and we'll be eating dinner when we get home. I promise to make another reservation soon.
Sorry
Oh alright, thanks so much for letting me know!
Hope to see you soon, have fun!

Old 06-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #28
prncsstefy

I accepted your friend request on WW. I can't wait till tomorrow!
Old 06-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #29
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GlitterGirl54
I accepted your friend request on WW. I can't wait till tomorrow!
Yay, awesome! See you then!

Old 06-02-2012, 02:48 PM   #30
prncsstefy

All ready for today! I'm probably bringing my Rainbow Rascal, Roxie.
Closed