Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
gerbils800
Webkinz :)

aquafrog324 will become famous soon enough

Default Camp Aqua

Welcome to the Camp Aqua sign up sheet page!

About us:

We are a non-profit, just for fun, 3-day webkinz world camp. (Although donations are greatly appreciated! )

The campsite is at gerbils800's house. Its not a full member account so I'll send you stuff with my other account, aquafrog324.

I'm not sure how to post pictures, but if I find out I'll post pictures of my house. Also, this is my first time using spoilers, so I hope it works!

Here's the plan:

Monday:
Spoiler: show
You will receive a gift containing:

A maroon hoodie (which you can sell so that you have enough money for making s’mores)
A play hard tee (The camp shirt, which you can wear if you want. )
A book (Which you can read!)

We will make s’mores on the backyard grills and sit around the campfire. The recipe for s’mores is chocolate, marshmallows, and cookies. After that you can prepare your favorite dish on the grills (or on the blender, the sandwich maker or even the megastove, but we don’t have those at the campsite yet, so you’ll have to go to the clubhouse or your house) and send it to me so I can judge it for the cooking contest. The winner shall receive a brand new stove!! You will be sent back your recipe, to. If you didn’t get in first place, than you can get our constellation prize-a copy of the winning recipe!

After you’re done with cooking your dish, you can go to the playroom to play a game, read your book, or you can just go home.

Tuesday:
Prize from the cooking contest
Your recipe back

On Tuesday we will have a fashion show. If you’re not interested in participating, you can be a judge. It depends, but I think we can only have around 2 judges. I think we’ll need at least 3 competitors. Anyway, judges, when you see the model be sure to write down the score you give them. Later you and any other judges can decide upon whom was best here on this topic. After you’ve decided, the winner can tell us any piece of clothing that they want from the kinzstyle outlet (as long as its under 500 KC, lol!) and we’ll get it for them! Constellation prizes will be given to, of course. Oh, and judges will be given some fluffy moccasins! :3

Same as yesterday, you can stick around if you’d like, but you don’t have to.

Wednesday:
Prize from fashion show

PARTY TIME!! Everyone who participated in this short little event will be invited to aquafrog324’s pizza party.

Interested?:

Please fill out this form if you'd like to come.

WI username:
WW username:
Pet name:
Pet Species:
Pet gender:

The first day is on 4/30/12, and the last day is 5/2/12. Please be online on these days at 8 pm KT on the green cellphone zone. Hope to see you there!

P.S. Rooms with 'All Purpose Room' in their names are off limits. Thanks!
aquafrog324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #2

Jmdmiller is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Camp Aqua

WI username:jmdmiller
WW username:8partyprincess
Pet name:victoria justice or miss piggy
Pet Species:bull frog or daisy pig
Pet gender girl

hey can i start today
Jmdmiller is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #3
gerbils800

Yay! Someone answered! Right now I would rather wait. But we can start early if 3 more people join.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

WI username:Gringersnap
WW username:Leesemarie (shh, dont tell )
Pet name: Pinkey
Pet Species: Pink Poodle
Pet gender: Girl!

This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait!
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
gerbils800

Thanks Gringersnap! I'll send you and Jmdmiller friend requests.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #6

Jmdmiller is on a distinguished road

can i start today
Jmdmiller is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
gerbils800

Jdmiller:
Well, I don't really want you to come over to my house quite yet, but I can send you your package, and you can enter the cooking contest early.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

WI username: filthyfury
WW username:filthyfury
Pet name:RockSteady
Pet Species:BlackLab
Pet gender:Boy
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #9
e love our

arianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to beholdarianaasj is a splendid one to behold

BTW by "constellation prizes" don't you mean "consolation prizes"? Lol.

WI username: arianaasj
WW username: CurlicueHeartz
Pet name: Hoppy
Pet Species: Love Frog
Pet gender: female

Can't wait! Can you please PM/VM me the day before though?
arianaasj is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #10
gerbils800

4 members! Yay, thanks! Tomorrow is the first day of camp. Is 8 pm KT good for everyone?
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]