Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Black Cat Town! [Part Two!]

The old thread was pretty crowded, so I made this one.
Copyrighted to Lindsay.

Welcome to Black Cat town!
Click the image to open in full size.

This is where your Black Cat can interact with other Black Cats!
Yes, its a whole town of Black Cats!

Our motto is: Bring in the Black Catz and Fried Batz!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Something NEW in Black Cat Town!!
Lilshrimp and I will be watching the members.
There will be awards like, FOR EXAMPLE, "Most Posts on this Thread" and "Most things Bought" and things like that. Each one will last one week. Then, we'll figure out who wins. Once a month, there'll be a big award ceremony to give out all the awards. You will not know what the awards are for, so make sure to be the best you can!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you wand your Black Cat want to go to an AWESOME Igloo Picnic? Well, here's you're chance!
Click the image to open in full size.
picture made by lilshrimp888
Here's how it works!
1. There are 5 spots open to each picnic.
2. You'll PM me and tell me you want to be in the picnic.
3. The first five people PMing me will get it.
4. Ill PM all five of you, at once, tellling you you're in the picnic.
5. Its a roleplay through PM's!
6. The picnic will last for the week. You can leave when you want to, but try to tell everyone when you need to leave!
7. Make sure when you PM (roleplay) back, you send the message to all five people in the picnic!

Picnic-ers of the Week!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your Black Cat looking for some something fun to do, while getting some excersise? Well, why not go to the park?

In the park, there are:
Two Swing Sets
Three Big Slides
A Big Rock Climbing Wall
One Catapillar
A Basketball Court
A kickball field

There is also:
  • Pizza Hut. If you would like a pizza, just order it with what you want on it. A pizza costs 10 BCC.
  • Hot dog Stand. Just order a hot dog with what you want on it. A hot dog costs 10 BCC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat Chat Coffee Palace!
A place to just sit, talk to you’re friends, and eat great food!
Drinks:

Hot Chocolate ----------------------------------------------------- 10 BCC
(With Marshmallows 10.50 BCC)
Black Coffee ---------------------------------------------------- 8 BCC
(With anything else in it, its 9 BCC!)
Iced Coffee --------------------------------------------------------8 BCC

Food:
COOKIES!

Special Deals:
Mini Cookies --------- 25 BC cents each or 6 for 1 BCC
Big Cookies -------- 1 BCC each or 6 for 5 BCC

Each Cookie Comes in regular or mini! Look above for prices.
Chocolate Chip
Sugar
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter
Ginger
OTHERS:

Brownie:1 BCC
Chocolate Pie (one slice):3 BCC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rankings:
LilKinz Black Cat
Black Cat
Moderating Black Cat
To move up a level, you must post on this thread a lot, PM me suggestions for BCT and report any bad black cats to me. When you think you've done well, please PM me and Ill check it out.

Please use black when you're talking and orange when you're black cat is talking!

Click the image to open in full size.Administrator:Click the image to open in full size.
Lindsay with Boo!
Click the image to open in full size.Top Moderator:Click the image to open in full size.
Iluvdancing101 with
Click the image to open in full size.Moderators:Click the image to open in full size.
Plopplop with Halloween Black
lilshrimp888 Binx and Linx

Note: Please do not use the pink, purple, or green fonts or the rainbow stars. The pink, purple, and green fonts are only for when moderators or admins are doing their jobs, same with the stars. I, as a admin, will only use pink when I am doing my job. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all Black Cat Town Members!
The first five members who sign up will be in a play for Black Cat Town. If you want to join, PM me or post here. Only 5 people! We dont know what the play is, quite yet, but we'll decide them through PM's. Please make sure to click 'Reply to All' when we are PMing all five people. When there is 5 people signed up, Ill PM you all for more details.

Last edited by Lindsay; 03-28-2008 at 11:07 AM..
Lindsay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
i ♥ Nick Jonas
Webkinz :)

luv2sing96 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Black Cat Town! [Part Two!]

good you scared me 4 a sec!

---------- luv2sing96 added 6 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

1 more thing u didn't add my stuff 2 da mall and u didn't give me money 4 the sale i think we (shop owners) should get 2 dollars a month for making and selling items also..... we have a anoucement while this thread is still new and if its ok with yopu can you add this to the first post...

Atention all cats and owners if you and your owner come up with a idea for luv2sing96 and shadows bath and boby palace please pm them to my owner luv2sing and she will give you 2 of thoose items free paid by her for you so send them in now! and if they are a best seller you can get a Bath and Body palace gift card worth 3 bcc so send in pms today! -Sarah and Shadow Star ( Star is my fake last name)

Last edited by luv2sing96; 12-29-2007 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 08:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, you're money has been added. And PM me about the rest!

---------- Lindsay added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Oooh, oooh, guess what everyone! Only a few more days until 2008!

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-29-2007 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #4
i ♥ Nick Jonas

o and u have to fix ur siggy it goes to da old one still
Old 12-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
midget76
midget76 is an unknown quantity at this point

midget76 with Clover
1000 BCC
Lil'Kinz Black cat

Can I join, please?
If I want a job, do I have to fill out anything?
Old 12-29-2007, 08:35 PM   #6
Gift Guru

ooh, thanks! Im actually working on a new one, right now.

---------- Lindsay added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by midget76
midget76 with Clover
1000 BCC
Lil'Kinz Black cat

Can I join, please?
If I want a job, do I have to fill out anything?
Welcome, welcome! We are very excited to have you! Sit back and relax, make yourself comfortable! And if you want a job, just PM me!

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-29-2007 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #7
i ♥ Nick Jonas

also lindsay can i have a job where i can offically greet people and pm u saying blank is new at bct with their balck cat named blank
Old 12-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
midget76

Hello, I'm Clover! Hi, This is my black cat Clover and she has an idea for Bath and Body works!
*Hands microphone to Clover* You should sell soaps shaped like Halloween shapes! Do I hear any applause? *midget76 claps to make Clover feel good*

---------- midget76 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

*talking to Pizza Hut* I would like a large cheese pizza, order and out! LOL, Clover!

Last edited by midget76; 12-29-2007 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 08:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luv2sing96
also lindsay can i have a job where i can offically greet people and pm u saying blank is new at bct with their balck cat named blank
Pm me! Sorry, if you guys havent noticed, I like talking out these things through PM's.

---------- Lindsay added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by midget76
Hello, I'm Clover! Hi, This is my black cat Clover and she has an idea for Bath and Body works!
*Hands microphone to Clover* You should sell soaps shaped like Halloween shapes! Do I hear any applause? *midget76 claps to make Clover feel good*

---------- midget76 added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

*talking to Pizza Hut* I would like a large cheese pizza, order and out! LOL, Clover!
Hi Clover! And, heres you're Pizza!

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-29-2007 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #10
midget76

Thanks..... *Clover takes pizza out of midget76's hands* Yummy Yum Yum!
Closed