Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
sk8tergirl502
Webkinz :)

sk8tergirl502 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink [SOLVED] Whizkinz Elementary School

Hello and welcome to Whizkinz Elementary School! Here, your webkinz can gwt the education it needs. Our school is for the elementary grades, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, and 5th Grade. We will decide what grade is best for your pet by its age. If you would like to register for our school, please fill out a form like the one below:

WW ID:
Webkinz Name:
Webkinz Type:
Webkinz Gender:
Webkinz Age:
Extra:

Homework:
Yes, your pet gets homework. I will send the homework sheet to you on WI. By the end of the day, you will need to have completed the page and sent it back to be. I will grade it and return it to you. If your webkinz does not have his/her homework by the next day, the will recieve timeout at recess time. However, if you have a good excuse (vacation, computer restriction, etc.) you will be excused.

Assignments/Reports:
Sometimes you will have assignments and reports to do. They are just like homework, except you need to return them by the end of school. Except for reports. They have due dates. Just do what you do when you have homework for assignments but not for reports.

Uniforms:
Students are required to wear uniforms. Please do wear your uniform all the time during school hours.
GIRLS: Academy Dress, Academy Mary Janes Shoes, Plus Any Accsessories
BOYS: Academy Sweater, Kinzville Academy Slacks, Penny Loafers, Any Accsessories

If you do not wear uniforms, you will be sent to Ms. Paris' Office. She is the princepal.

Report Cards:
At the end of each month, you should recieve a pm from me. That should be your pet's report card. The report card shows how well your little student has been doing, like a progress report. Straight A students are nore likely to pass/graduate to the next grade level than students with F's. Don't worry if you have an F though! Just one F isn't the end of the world. Now if you have more than 10 F's, then you should be worrying. But if you would like to take the Check-test, your pet has the chance to make his/her grades higher. The Check-test is basically a test that reviews some of the things their class has been learning. It is held in the Testing Room. It is only for students with low grades, though. If you want your pet to take the check test, pm me.

Jobs:
If you would like to apply for a job, read the two choices and decide which one you would like to be:

TEACHER:
Teachers are the people who teach grades. There can be 5 teachers for each grade level. Teachers will teach physical education (gym), music, and the other basic subjects like math, science, and more. If you are a teacher and want to send home an assignment or report, pm me what you want it to look like and I will send it to your students. Pm me how your students are doing after each class. Girls are required to wear a Smocked Sundress, Academy Mary Janes Shoes, and a Sparkly Pink Bow. Boys must wear a Smart Sweater Vest, Kinzville Academy Slacks, and Penny Loafers.
When you are appyling for a teacher, remember to say what grade level you want to teach.

TURTOR:
Turtors help students who are behind. We can only have 6. They also help will the Check-test. Turtors are required to wear what teachers wear. They only teach after school. Be sure what grade level you want to turtor when you are applying.

Once you've decided which job you want, please fill out a form like this:

WW ID:
Webkinz Name:
Webkinz Gender:
Webkinz Type:
Job You Want:
Why You Think You Should Get Job:
Qualities:
Extra:

If the job you want has no more spaces left, I will tell you.

About Classes:
There is one class for ech grade level, so there are 6 classes and 6 teachers. Each class is allowed to have 5 students in it. If your webkinz needs to be in a certain grade level but the class for that grade is full, we will put you on the waiting list. That means when all the students graduate (or when some of the students graduate) you will automatically be in that class no matter what. Classes are hostest at different dates and times. Here's the schedule:

SCHEDULE:
Kindergarten: Saturdays 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1st Grade: Sundays 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2nd Grade: Saturdays 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
3rd Grade: Sundays 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
4th Grade: Fridays 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
5th Grade: Fridays 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

The zone for school will be Blue. If you are not on webkinz and on WI on the time for your class, you will be counted as Absent. If you have been absent 37 times, your pet will have to have a consequence of Ms. Paris' decision. Sometimes school will have holidays. We will alert you when this happens by posting on here.

Rules:
Whizkinz has some rules and we accpect you to follow them:

1. NO INNAPROPIATE LANGUAGE
2. NO INNAPROPIATE ACTIONS
3. NO TOYS DURING LEARNING TIME (ONLY WHEN THERE'S PLAYTIME FOR KINDERGARTERS' AND 1ST GRADERS)
4. TURN HOMEWORK/ASSIGNMNTS/REPORTS IN ON TIME
5. WEAR UNIFORM
6. NO PUSHING, KICKING, PUNCHING, ETC.
7. NO HURTFUL WORDS
8. PAY ATTENTION DURING SEMESTER
9. COME TO SCHOOL ON TIME
10. WHEN TIME FOR SCHOOL GO ON CORRECT ZONE (BLUE)

If even one of these rules are broken, you will be sent to Ms. Paris' Office. Of course you will be given a warning first. If you are going to the princepal's office then your teacher will walk up to you, say, "Follow Me", and you will both go to Ms. Paris. Please don't get this mixed up with the recess bell, when your teacher stands at his/her desk and says, "Follow Me". Thanks!

Leaving Class:
If your pet must leave the clasroom to use the bathroom, please pm your teacher from WI. For example, if a student needed to go to the bathroom, they would pm their teacher saying, "Ms. Belle, I have to use the bathroom." Wait for a response and then go. Remember, that was an example so Ms. Belle isn't real.

Note to Employees:
If you are not going to attend school on a certain day, please pm me before hand. Be sure to put why you are going to be away and for how long. I will teach your class when this happens.

Thank you for visiting Whizkinz Elementary School! If you have any questions, pm me. Thanks!

* School will start when we have enough students and teachers. I will pm you when that is.
sk8tergirl502 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed