Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > It's A Partay! > Make a reservation!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #11
Americangirl1615
Webkinz :)

Americangirl1615 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: $weet Girl HUMAN modeling agancy

Any new models?

---------- Americangirl1615 added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Here is shanisas new room, $weet stuff don't get mad plz?

Click the image to open in full size.
Shanisa is have a Awesome slumber party!!!! the kids on her bed are here little broher and sisters.

Last edited by Americangirl1615; 01-02-2008 at 12:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2008, 08:26 AM   #12
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I was on my way to school, to tutor one of the models how to find the best outfit, that is the most form fitting, and all of that. Then I got a call, from an unknown number, and all I could here was breathing, heavily. Then I said "Hello? Who is this? I think that you have the wrong number" , and hung up. Then I got another call, this time, the same number as last time, and it said "Hello is this FelictyFashion" "yes it is", I replied "I have just been to to inform you that you will be meeting somone at the Cozy Cafe, at 9:00, sharp. Please, don't be late." "Okay, I will be there, thanks"

Weird, who could it be, why were they calling, and how did they know my name? All questions I can ask tomorrow, i said to myself as the model in training walked through the doors, tripping inn her high heels, she has alot to learn, this must be who Tegan had been training earlier

Last edited by meganmonkee; 01-02-2008 at 08:40 AM..
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 12:51 PM   #13
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about

At 8:50 I got dressed and as I went down to the elevator I saw Felicity. Hi where are you heading too I asked The cozy cafe. Me too!!!did you get a phone call?no I got a note Oh gosh I wonder what it's for.Well we're about to find out! We closed our eyes and slowly opened the door. We opened our eyes and there in front of us was all the students who we took shifts to teach!! There was a sign that said "Thank You" in big letters and a huge disco ball. It was beautiful!!!We all got called to audition for " Who wants to be th enext Top Model" and we thought you guys where the first people we should thank!!OH how sweet of you!!!!I remember the good old days when we got called for the show, they couldn't decide between you, me and Sanisha so we all became the next top models!!! After winning that I went to Scotland and in the mean time Sanisha and Tegan started the $weetgirl Agency!!!

We partied and partied all night long!!! It was terrific!!!!!

---------- $weet$tuff added 40 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

This is the Stylin' Studio where all the models get ready for the shows. Nobody is at the dressing tables because the show is tomorow but a few people are trying to get fit in time for the show. Since the show is tomorrow, the studio is pretty quiet so a few kids are taking over making a mini modeling show of their own!!

Last edited by $weet$tuff; 01-02-2008 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
$weet$tuff is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #14
Americangirl1615

I whent to the bar an asked for two cokacolas,my cellphone rang and when i awserd all i heard was a whine..... whine that sounded like my dog casady
then a mans voice. As he said "If u don't whant ur dog killed.. do as i say........" and he hung up. i looked across the room and there wasa guy,same voice and he just closed is self phone. the table under it was moveing,more like wiggling and the man was at the table. what are they gonna do to my dog?

---------- Americangirl1615 added 18 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Shanisa has her own dressing room,her thearpis comes by every sunday becouse she has problems with the paprazziClick the image to open in full size.
She has a bed becouse she some times sleepsover in her dressing room

---------- Americangirl1615 added 45 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Here are my fashions for the fashion show:
Spring Feild Fashions as u to say.
Livin in the country side in style
Super Diva At ur service!

Last edited by Americangirl1615; 01-02-2008 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 04:50 PM   #15
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

This is the model lounge were the models can just chill and do whatever they want!!

---------- $weet$tuff added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Please click for a larger image. This is Tegan's Chill Spot. Where she does anything she likes(especially dressing up!!!)

Last edited by $weet$tuff; 01-02-2008 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
Americangirl1615

More on the mystery of the threatend cel phone:
Shanisa Got a call again but now it ther perons said
"i have you dog be hind a knif so do as i say and she whont die" NO don't hurt casady!" but the man hung up. she traced the call and all she found was a lost signal....she resived a voice mail later and it told her to do these things:
1.Give up your career as a model
2.bacome a maid
3 wear ufgly stinky clothes
4say "good bye" to casady
Shanisa was so scared she had no idea what to do......
Old 01-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #17
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

Felicty and I met with Salisha . she was very upset. Some one bribed her to give up her career or they'll kill Casady. The plan is while she meets with the criminal she will record what he said and report it to the police. that might not be how we solve this problem though.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #18
Americangirl1615

the $weet american modling hotel is where young hip models can leave their paparazzie infested homes.

here is Hotel room 16:
This is Hotel room kids play:

---------- Americangirl1615 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by Americangirl1615; 01-02-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #19
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

I was taking my limo to the $weetgirl head office. The driver was not the usual driver so I figured the other one was probably on vacation or something. But i was wrong. This definitely was not the way to the head office. At first I thought he didn't know the way but then I started to get worried. We stopped at a huge mansion. It looked creepy and haunted. GET OUT he said. I was to scared to argue so I slowly stepped out of the car. He tied my hands tightly behind my back owww I said Don't say a word! Just do as I say He took me inside the house(which was scarier on the inside than the outside) and we walked down a long hallway(I swear I saw something move)It was giving me the shivers. He opened a door and...........

to be continued
Old 01-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #20
Americangirl1615

And here is he the family hotel room where man and wife stay together:
Closed