Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

i love edward!! is on a distinguished road

Default YEAH YEAH YEAH!! guess what i got???!!!

hey everyone!! guess what i got!! i got.... A Boston Terrior Webkinz!! i luv boston terriers soo much cause i have a real one at my house named Nemo soo i got a new webkinz one named Stella!! also i got a new bulldog webkinz named Jasper!! i am so happy right now!! thanks for all your guys support!! thanks for reading too!!

proud webkinz owner of: ( they don't have the pig pic on here!) :easter::chi:( they also don't have the boston terrior pic yet!!)

wow u guys are so responsive y aknow? lol geesh no one has said aything oh well... i will sit here and be lonely bymyself!! lol gosh... i am so bored.. oh heres a pic of me real boston terroir Nemo! she is so cute i know.. lol

Last edited by i love edward!!; 04-15-2009 at 01:33 AM..
i love edward!! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 02:00 AM   #2
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: YEAH YEAH YEAH!! guess what i got???!!!

Congrats on your new Boston Terrier!! They're adorable..

This has nothing to do with your post but, in your siggy

[Twilight Confession: In my dictionary i added a new word: Edward Cullen- an amazingly hot vampire who dazzles and is perfect in every way, also look at , Bella Sawn, and Robert Patterson]

His name is Robert Pattinson.. you might wanna change that.
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #3

i love edward!! is on a distinguished road

yeah i know my little sis did that and i just noticed it like a few minutes ago and i am about to change it lol!
i love edward!! is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:04 AM   #4
(:

Miss Puggles is a glorious beacon of lightMiss Puggles is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats On Stella!!! The Boston Terrier Webby is one of te best yet, Hope you enjoy your new Webkinz !

Miss Puggles
Miss Puggles is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #5

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations.
Stella & Jasper are lucky pets to have such a loving home.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
My mama says im a

mcdreamy99 will become famous soon enough

awwwwww congratS!!!!!!!!!
mcdreamy99 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, that's really cool! I wish I had that!
Your really lucky!
Have fun with it!
~Lelex13 (Leah)
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed