Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Default Welcome to Webkinz World . . . .

Welcome to Webkinz World Sunshine!
Sunshine is my BRAND NEW Webkinz.
She is my 2nd Webkinz. She is a Lil'Kinz.
She is a Canary! (:
She is very Yellow xDD

This is her ----------

xDD

Welcome Sunshine the Lil'Kinz Canary! (:

This is what she looked like When I got her

http://www.****************/webkinz_b.../12/canary.jpg

and this is what I got as an extra that isn't her PSI and PSF

Click the image to open in full size. and a Blue Welcome Balloon xDD

P.S here Sunflower Stereo plays birdy music xDDD

Last edited by WeBkiNZ & Me; 02-12-2012 at 01:26 PM..
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Welcome to Webkinz World . . . .

Congratulations!

The Lil Kinz Canary is so cute! Have fun in WW!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #3

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Thank you! (:
Old 02-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #4

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Welcome Sunshine!!
rainzz is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Welcome Sunshine!
She is adorable.
Enjoy your new webkinz.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 02-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuff
YOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuffYOMCNUGGET knows their stuff

Congrats on your new pet! Welcome Sunshine!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
here am I?

SparklingPeg is a forum hero
SparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum heroSparklingPeg is a forum hero

So adorable!!!!!!
What a cutie =3
I hope you have fun in WW with her!
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #8

Thanks everyone
Old 02-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Congratulation! She's so cute! I want another Webkinz bird
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
∞Unconditionally∞

luvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fish
luvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fishluvzfrogs won a staring contest with a fish

Congrats Also your first webkinz won't feel so lonely now
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
babykittyricky♥