Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Default Webkinz Rockerz Backstage Pass & VIP Items

Hey everyone! So today I adopted all 4 of the Webkinz Rockers, they're so awesome! I had to go to 6 different stores to find them today, but it was totally worth it. Anyways, people have previously posted information about the challenge that goes along with the Rockerz, but I couldn't find anywhere where people have posted the prizes for the Backstage Passes and VIP Passes yet, so I figured i'd post them.

When you drop the Backstage Pass into your room, it looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the 12 prizes to pick from:

When you drop the VIP Pass into your room, it looks like this:

And here's the prizes for the VIP Pass:

I've only selected the wallpaper and flooring so far (i'm really indecisive about what I want to pick haha), so here's a picture of how they look!

Some other information that people may be wondering about:

-You only get to do the Rockerz Challenge once...when you adopt a second, third, fourth, etc. Rockerz pet you're just automatically awarded the Backstage Pass and VIP Pass (but not the other challenge items.)

-Unfortunately, you only get to select one prize per Backstage Pass and one prize per VIP Pass.

-So far, I know that the Wallpaper and Flooring are both Kinzpostable, so i'm hoping this means all of the rest of the items are as well, as I hope to get all of the items eventually.

Thanks for looking everyone, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the Rockerz!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
ell I'm Michele
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fish
dancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fishdancerchick914 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Rockerz Backstage Pass & VIP Items

Thank you so much for all of this great info Tessa!
I find it interesting to know that there are different prizes to choose from with each pass.
Are the walls animated by chance? Where it says Webkinz Rockerz looks like it could be a screen, & I was wondering if the lights were animated?
dancerchick914 is online now Female
Old 06-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Thank you so much for all of this great info Tessa!
I find it interesting to know that there are different prizes to choose from with each pass.
Are the walls animated by chance? Where it says Webkinz Rockerz looks like it could be a screen, & I was wondering if the lights were animated?
Yes, the walls are animated! The lights on each side of the screen (which isn't animated, it just says Webkinz Rockerz) blink on and off.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
~Merry Christmas!~ ♫
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for the pics and info! So helpful! I love the new prizes! Congratulations on your prizes and getting all of the rockerz!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 06-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #5

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

congrats..
Old 06-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
Frozen ♥

Catlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of glory
Catlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of gloryCatlover200710 is on the edge of glory

Ooh that's soo awesome!
Thanks for posting pics! (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #7
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Congratulations Tessa!!! WOO!

I LOVE those passes and their prizes, thank you SO much for posting this! I cannot wait to get my hands on a T-Shirt Stand and those Groupie Face Stickers.

Although, I love this theme so much, I might just be determined enough to try to get it all. xD

Congrats again, what did you name your pets? (:
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #8
squirt308
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Thank you so much for the pics and info! So helpful! I love the new prizes! Congratulations on your prizes and getting all of the rockerz!
You're very welcome! Thank you.

View Post Originally Posted by dwtsfan
congrats..
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Ooh that's soo awesome!
Thanks for posting pics! (:
You're welcome!!

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
Congratulations Tessa!!! WOO!

I LOVE those passes and their prizes, thank you SO much for posting this! I cannot wait to get my hands on a T-Shirt Stand and those Groupie Face Stickers.

Although, I love this theme so much, I might just be determined enough to try to get it all. xD

Congrats again, what did you name your pets? (:
I love them too, I wish we got more than 2 per pet! Haha. I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to collect all of the items lol...24 total and i'll only get 8 from my pets. Oh well, it should be fun. My pet's names are Jovi (Lion), Barker (Bulldog), Marley (Cow), and Queen (Cat)...i've seen several people here on WI name the Rockerz Cat "Queen"...great minds think alike I guess!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:36 AM   #9
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Thanks tons for posting this! These prizes are so much more awesome then I imagined!
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 01:37 AM   #10

Lambchop77 is a WI addict!
Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!Lambchop77 is a WI addict!

So would it be beneficial to adopt them all on different sites so you can do the challenges more then once? Or does it really not matter? I bought all 4 today and trying to decide how to get the more stuff out of it! Thanks for all the great info!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
holly(:, shellbellgotsatag!