Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
thebeckaboo
Webkinz :)

thebeckaboo is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz Diamond: The Going Rate

Click the image to open in full size.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these things usually go for about 500 KC? Perhaps Arte doesn't like me...
thebeckaboo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Diamond: The Going Rate

I've noticed different offers.. I got it the other day and was offered 400, another time I was offered 500... then on the days it is gem of the day, he can offer about 1000kc...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If you look in your Gem box, he does offer accordingly. If you need it, he will offer lower so that you feel compelled to decline the offer and take the gem for your collection. If he asked for that gem the day before, he will offer lower (I had him offer me 50KC once, but it was BOTH because it had been the gem of the day before and because I didn't have it.)
I saw him offer 800 when it wasn't a Gem of the Day and i was at the 7th level Preferred Customer. AND, I have had him offer 1000KC, getting it on GOTD. It varies to the circumstance. Where does your Gem fit in this?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I was offered the 400 and didn't need it... Kept it though, cause those are kinda tough to find (that and i don't sell gems)
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Hmm.., it all depends on the user. I have two, and I've been searching for my corona topaz for 3 months. urgh!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #6

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

He offers different prices all the time, I guess.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #7

Ioumercer knows the way
Ioumercer knows the way

I got offered 1000 each time I found it. I sold it both times
Ioumercer is offline Female
Closed