Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Wildwood
Webkinz :)

Wildwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Default We did it, we did it, we did it!!!!

OMG!! My daughter and I are stupid happy right now. We got our first WEBKINZ CROWN OF WONDER!!! I did the gem hunt today and I found the last one we needed, the Ocean Saphire!! Jess almost hit the ceiling when she saw it pop up. She was squealing in pure joy!! We were dancing around the room like a couple of fools singing, "we got the crown, we got the crown" She picked Rocky to wear it and I think he looks quite majestic in it. I have enclosed pics below.
Attached Images
File Type: gifCrown Of Wonder 1.gif (56.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: gifCrown of Wonder 2.gif (24.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: gifCrown of Wonder 3.gif (121.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: gifKing Rocky.gif (10.0 KB, 23 views)
Wildwood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #2

phillie73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: We did it, we did it, we did it!!!!

Congratulations!
phillie73 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #3

mommybird will become famous soon enough

Yay! I'm very happy for you
mommybird is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
whoaitzkali38

I still haven't gotten mine!! Congradulations!!!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You tell your little girl CONGRATULATIONS from me WOW..that is a LOT of work and she GOT her Crown of Wonder. I bet she is just so proud of herself I remember when I won and it is just about the greatest feeling Now that you know a bit more of how it works, that next crown may not take nearly so long.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Congratulations!
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is awesome! Tell Jess 'Congradz!' from me! Wow, I hope I get mine soon!
Enjoy the crown! Keep on wearing it!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, if you want, you can use this as your new Avvie
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Woohoo! Congratulations! That is very, very exciting!!!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #10
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your Crown of Wonder!!
Desigher is offline Female
Closed