Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #81
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Show Off Your Egg Prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am so sorry I am just getting back on here right now. Have to share my big kahuna that almost had me near cardiac arrest:

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, it came from feeding a brown egg just before 3 p.m. kinz time. It was the second of 2 eggs I fed my pet, the first being a white one.

GOOD LUCK to each of you! Honestly when I say this: If I can win this; you all most certainly will!
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
^ ^ Thank you so much kop and MWC

Just when I thought I thought I couldn't contain myself any longer:

Again - fed a white egg, followed by a brown egg this morning.

[I have no clue if that has anything to do with anything, I just want to report every detail so it helps others]

Good Luck today peeps
Wow - two hammocks! Congratulations on being a double grand prize winner 50ish!!

My egg prize loot so far:

2 Spring Chick Dresses
3 Flowery Print Dresses
1 Bunny Bow Hat
1 Springtime Coat
2 Easter Basket Hats
1 Rainbow Jelly Eggs
2 Coconut Bunny Cakes
2 Garden Windmill Spinners
4 Jelly Bean Wreaths
3 Lovely Tulip Centerpieces
4 Bunny Planters
2 Wacky Easter Gnomes
2 Spring Celebration Egg Candles

... and no onesie, umbrella hanger, or hammock for me yet

Only have 10 more chocolate eggs total, so I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever get a different prize, much less the rarest one. One the upside, I haven't gotten a Blue Bunny Top Hat yet?
nata8866 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2013, 11:37 AM   #82
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
Congratulations! What hunger level was your pet at when you won the hammocks? I don't know if that matters or not but I really want to win one so I'm trying to think of every detail that could make a difference.
Thank you so much!

My pet(s) are always starving below the poverty level of 50% because I also feed them berries for Jumbleberry Tracking. Please do not contact Department of Pet and Family Services - it is merely for research purposes

I did alternate white and choc eggs [do not know if that makes a hill of beans (no pun intended on this glorious Easter day)] I never feed the same pet more than one white and one choc; I always switch to another pet before trying again.

Hope all this helps
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #83
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I just fed all my eggs to my pets on seven accounts:

2012 - Total of 74 items
Blue Bunny Top Hat - 9
Bunny Planter - 20
Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain - 0
Fuzzy Bunny Slippers - 18
Garden Windmill Spinner - 8
Spring Celebration Egg Candles - 10
Spring Chick Dress - 9

2013 - Total of 75 items
Bunny Bow Hat - 9
Coconut Bunny Cake - 1
Easter Basket Hammock - 2
Easter Basket Hat - 1
Eggscellent Onesie - 3
Flowery Print Dress - 28
Jelly Bean Wreath - 10
Lovely Tulip Centerpiece - 4
Rainbow Jelly Eggs - 3
Spring Umbrella Wall Hanging - 3
Springtime Coat - 3
Wacky Easter Gnome - 7
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 04-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #84
JoyfulLark is a WIzard
JoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzard

Finally got two of the prizes I lacked when I ate a brown and white chocolate egg today. The brown gave me the Bunny Bow Hat

and the white egg gave me the Wacky Easter Gnome

But I never got the Jellybean Wreath or Bunny Cake. Those are the only two I don't have and I'm guessing they're pretty rare. I wish I could trade off several of my bunny ear hats or tulips or planters or even a couple PJs to get those.
JoyfulLark is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fish fashionistas, shellbellgotsatag!, yomcnugget