Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Serious Collector Badge!

After adopting my cute little Fennec Fox, Juniper, this week, I was surprised when this popped up..
Click the image to open in full size.
I'm soo excited!

..Only 350 more pets to go for that master caring award lolll I wish!!

Thanks for looking!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Serious Collector Badge!

*lets out a long, impressed whistle*
Gosh, that's a lot of pets!
Congrats on that badge--what a great achievement!
Also congrats on Juniper; that's a cute name for a Fennec Fox.
Good luck on obtaining the master caring award.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

I thought Ganz didn't recommend adopting more than 100 pets onto one account? Has that changed when I wasn't looking?

Anyway, congrats!
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 05-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by BalletLove:)
I thought Ganz didn't recommend adopting more than 100 pets onto one account? Has that changed when I wasn't looking?

Anyway, congrats!
Thanks for the congrats!!

And as far as I know, these badges have been around for a long time..
MyPage Badges - Webkinz Insider Wiki
They even encourage having as much as 300, or at least they seem to by having that last badge.

But I do see under 'Customer Service>Help>Account and Adoption Issues' on the WW Log-in page that they do say to start a new account after you reach 100 pets ..what a major contradiction on their part go figure! Lol

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
*lets out a long, impressed whistle*
Gosh, that's a lot of pets!
Congrats on that badge--what a great achievement!
Also congrats on Juniper; that's a cute name for a Fennec Fox.
Good luck on obtaining the master caring award.
Why thank youu! I was a little shocked myself that I reached 150!! Lol I don't think I'll get close to the master caring award any time soon, but it's nice to think it's actually possible lol! And thanks for complimenting the name I chose, I've always loved the name Juniper!

Last edited by meeshelyse; 05-22-2012 at 02:00 PM..
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 05-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

Congratulations on your achievement! That's a lot of pets!
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 05-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #6

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

congrats......
Old 05-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #7
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

wow, congrats!
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Congratulations!
Old 05-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations! That is an amazing achievement!! I love the name you picked out for your 150th pet!! So cool for the Fennec Fox!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 05-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Wow! Congrats on reaching such an achievement1
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Closed