Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default My MIL is awesome!

My hubby and I are going to be celebrating our 2yr anniversary on the 7th of July, so she wanted to get us presents. I love presents, lol.

She got my hubby 3dvds that he's wanted, then let me pick out some webkinz! YAY!

So now, I am the proud owner of a walrus (cutest thing I have ever seen), swan, arctic fox, a bat (she wanted one so gave me the tag) and another bat (the only webkinz my hubby deems necessary to have...also gave me the tag.)

Weeeeeeee!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

Default Re: My MIL is awesome!

Congrats! I really like all of those Webbies!
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 07-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
I Need TS6
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Congrats! What did you name them all?
panda886 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #4

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

Happy Anniversary!

It was very nice of her to get you both a little something.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:57 PM   #5

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xanadu324
My hubby and I are going to be celebrating our 2yr anniversary on the 7th of July, so she wanted to get us presents. I love presents, lol.

She got my hubby 3dvds that he's wanted, then let me pick out some webkinz! YAY!

So now, I am the proud owner of a walrus (cutest thing I have ever seen), swan, arctic fox, a bat (she wanted one so gave me the tag) and another bat (the only webkinz my hubby deems necessary to have...also gave me the tag.)

Weeeeeeee!
Wow! Congrats on all of your pets!
They are all great pets.
What are their names?
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #6
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.aren't MIL great....................happy anniversary
lemony is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

I havent named them all yet, I am thinking about naming the swan Harmony. The first bats name is Batmidton (I asked my mom in law what she wanted to name it, it was either that or Batgammon lol) Still trying to think of names for the others. I still have quite a while, so plenty of time to think of names!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 03:42 AM   #8
154614 & elle68
Gifted

elle68 is just really niceelle68 is just really nice

HOW EXCITING! Those are great webbies! Of those I only have the bat......of course always working on getting more. I really want.....actually all of them LOL. I was gonna say the swan, but I really want them all! I love Harmony for the swan.....I thought up DeLilah and Destiny for a swan too. And I love Sakura and Apollo & Zuse for eather the A. Fox or the Walrus. (Feel free to use any of those name if you want)
Are you gonna put them on tonite after mantience? I would lov to hear what u do name them....I love names and hearing what peolpe come up with.
Anyway CONGRATS on your anniversery! I hope the day is great!
elle68 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #9
e need a meerkat

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Congrats! Have an awesome anniversary!
KINZluvr12 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Wow, congratulations! That's a lot of pets!
Closed