Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
peppergirl11
Webkinz :)

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Love Monkey & Groundhog!

lol, cool!. julie is a cute name. . . . my mom wants me to name my Love Monkey McKenzie, but, i just don't like the name. . . . . . .
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #12
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

I have well over 200 and am happy as can be.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Love Monkey & Groundhog!

View Post Originally Posted by 1luvpuppies
I have well over 200 and am happy as can be.

OMG! wow, You have a LOT of webbies!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Lol that's a little weird because I just got my 80th webbie and I feel exactly the way you do.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #15
peppergirl11

yup, i know, we are both weirdos! lol. i still have`int adopted them, idk what i`m waiting for!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:35 AM   #16
zoocrazy995 & lu

zoocrazy995 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your webbiekinz! I just got the love monkey today and I named it LoveBug. I also got a pink googles. I want to reach 100 someday I have 29 webbiekinz, so... i am sooooo jealous that you have 89!!!!!!
zoocrazy995 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congratz on your new webkinz! I actually think that is very smart of you to do that. You only play with one at a time so you really dont need 100. Very smart choice
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #18
kitjess
Gifted

webkinzlover04 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 89 i can't wait until I get 100 just 11 more I am probably going to get a lot on the tenth because I am getting BRACES!!!! I DO NOT want them but hey I need them.
webkinzlover04 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #19
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your two new pets! I named my Love Monkey Valerie.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #20
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I commend you for setting boundaries for yourself! That is an wonderful trait and ability that will only benefit you in the years to come.

The new webbies you have gotten are awesome. Maybe a name for the Groundhog might be "Shadow," because of the groundhog seeing his shadow.. LOL For the Love Frog, I love the name Chloe or Zoe.. Let us know what you decide.
Closed

Tags
~~~franks!~~~