Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladyjai is on a distinguished road

Default How Odd

I didn't know that you could get rares when you adopt a pet.

I just adopted my 23rd pet and my room alternative gift was a dream-o-meter bed. After much hunting, I finally found it listed under the science rares. How odd. Kinda nifty, though, as i imagine it is worth much more than the 1000kc it is supposed to be an alternative for.
ladyjai is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How Odd

Congratulations on getting that bed. It doesn't appear too often in the curio so you are lucky to get it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

i have never heard of the bed! sounds awesome!

i love my webbies!!!!!:acs::bas::bt::bdog::ccat::bokbok::cmunk::cs::easter::el1::f rog::goo:i have 43!!!!

Last edited by puppylover2009; 02-09-2009 at 04:05 PM..
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #4

Funsilly, thanks for the great poem!

Indeed, I hope others get cool things too!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledgeCrystalFlute flows towards the sea of knowledge

congrats on your gift! once I got the legionnaires shield. and yesterday I read about someone winning the bed of the pharoah!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ladyjai
I didn't know that you could get rares when you adopt a pet.

I just adopted my 23rd pet and my room alternative gift was a dream-o-meter bed. After much hunting, I finally found it listed under the science rares. How odd. Kinda nifty, though, as i imagine it is worth much more than the 1000kc it is supposed to be an alternative for.
It sells in Curio only for almost 5000 kc but it hasn't been in there for almost a year now so it's pretty sought after especially by newer members who missed it or didn't have enough to buy it. It's the main piece, really, to the Science theme.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-value-141017/

That is the link for here about the exchange value{s} for everything on the other site; I try to keep it handy, because it also tells when the last time something was offered and other informaiton like that. I got one as a trading card rare, I think, and gave it to my friend for his mad scientist lair. Congratulations on your prize!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #7

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

WOW!!! Congratulations! Yes that's how I got my dream-o-meter bed as well. And we too had NO clue at that time you could get a rare item in your box. We also got an egyptian dresser, & that was WAY before I had heard of Egyptian...Crazy me thought it was a pet item for the cocker spaniel! HAHAHA!!! Live & learn, huh? HA!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #8

sweet. thanks for the link Keylargo.

albinomex,
cool beans! That's really neat to see this is one of their policies. It makes some of the rarer rares more possible, in a sense :-)
Old 02-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

thatis awesome congrats on teh gift
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

That is odd, but.. COOL!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Closed