Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:53 PM   #21
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talentkittyhub54 has lots of talent

Default Re: I'M BACK!!! AND I TURNED Mac!

Welcome back! And I use Windows HP.
I like Mac, but I prefer Windows. In my opinion,
it is more user friendly.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Welcome back Splash!
One good thing about breaking a computer is getting a new one (if you're not paying of course).
We have Windows now but I'd really like to get a Mac since they supposedly have great video editing stuff and what not.
Congrats on graduating and getting a new computer!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #23
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Welcome back Splish-Splash (I love typing your username it is fun lol)
Mega huge congratulations on your graduating! And on your new (wicked awesome) computer!

Currently, I am on our IMac (I think that is what it is called)... but we also have 2 Mac laptops (one for everyone, and one is my dads), a windows netbook, and my dad also has a Iphone and Ipad. We are a Mac family.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #24
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Mac I won for free, I love it. (:
Congrats on the new Mac. It sounds fabulous, and welcome back to WI. Enjoy all of the fun features on the Mac!

- jaspyr
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #25
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Congrats to you!!!! I too have been gone because of PC issues, and I got a new MacBook Pro and I LOVE it!!!!!
icucme is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #26
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

That is awesome. Congrats on getting a mac. I have an HP Computer and I absolutely love it. I have Windows XP operating system which I like and can understand. But I have heard nothing but wonderful things about macs, however it is just not in my price range. But congrats on yours, it sounds super amazing. Enjoy it.
imp17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
splash2010