Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

Default I WONA FREE WEBKINZ

I WON A FREE WEBKINZ !!!! wooohooo. I got this post card in the mail from Classic Duck ( a store that sells webkinz ) and it said we are celebrating webkinz this week.... ect. any way so if you brought in three cans of food for the Salvation army you got your name in a drawing for a retired webkinz !!!! I was so excited , so i brought in three cans and i got a call yesterday saying i won a retired webkizn OF MY CHOICE! I was SO excited and i went to the mall right away and when i got there i went to the front desk and told them my name and that i had won a free retired webkinz of my choice and the workers just handed me a toco toucan . I said that i was supposed to get the webkinz of my choice but they said take it or leave it I explained that i already had this one and there again said OH WELL !!!!!!
I am really bummed but will probably give it to my daughter . I am still thankful for my luck

---------- peakaboo1517 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

meet Scooter the first webkinz toco toucan in my family
Scooter ::toucan:

Last edited by peakaboo1517; 12-01-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I WONA FREE WEBKINZ

wow, that stinks! So sorry...
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #3
I'm an animal person
Webkinz :)

Catlovr20 is a jewel in the roughCatlovr20 is a jewel in the rough

Darn, that stinks, I'm sorry. But, at least your daughter got a new webkinz!
Catlovr20 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
Gifted

gottaluvjoe swims in greatness
gottaluvjoe swims in greatnessgottaluvjoe swims in greatness

I would have asked for cheeky cat, cheeky dog, or a love puppy!

At least you got a webkinz!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #5
My squirrel is a
Gift Guru

Lawrence05 has a spectacular aura aboutLawrence05 has a spectacular aura about

Awwww! I love the toucan! Just be thankful they didn't give you a non- retired webkinz!!! The toucan is great! Just remember, the toucan will become more and more rare..... just wait!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #6
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

wow that is so sad! anyways, congratz anyways!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Be thankful for what you got! You got a free webkinz and a free christmas present for your daughter. I don't mean to make you feel guilty or sad, but think of all the kids who don't have webkinz because their family is poor or because they can't afford a computor. Think of the people in the people on the street who would be thrilled to play on webkinz for a day! Congratz though!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
I would have asked for cheeky cat, cheeky dog, or a love puppy!

At least you got a webkinz!
I would have too is they let me pick and they had any of those adorable little guys
Old 12-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #9
e had a few naps!

Muddy will become famous soon enough

Too bad they didn't let you pick like they said they would. Little things like that go a long way to keeping customer loyalty. Mismanaged contests/promotions just sour folks against those holding the promotion. Part of the ideal of a promotion is to drum up more business! You should call and talk to the store's manager/owner and at least tell them how it was handled. Even if it doesnt change anything for you it may make them think twice before they have another promotion in how it should be handled correctly.
Muddy is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #10
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

you are right muddy i should
Closed