Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Default I got the Holy Grail of webbies!

I just got the LOVE PUPPY!!
I work for a business that sells webkinz and I had a lady come buy a bunch and offered it to me! Still has a useable code, all sealed up! sooo excited.

Now what to name him/her???.....
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: I got the Holy Grail of webbies!

Congratulations!!! That is my favorite webbie!!! My Love Puppy is Miss Honey. She wears the Funky Girl Sunglasses and nothing else. She is just too cute to wear clothes and cover up those hearts!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats! I have a Love Puppy and I named her Sprinkles. I think that any name realated to love would be good. Maybe something like Sweetheart or Aphrodite
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

You are so lucky, that is the one pet i'd love to have, but probably never will. What luck to just stumble upon one, good for you! As for a name...Romeo or Juliette!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Congratulations! The Love Puppy is such a sweet pet!
They are so rare. I would be so excited if I were you.
It was so lucky to end up with that! Good for you!
And the Pet Specific Item is really pretty. Congratulations again!

~Seahorse
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #6

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Congrats, the love puppy is so cute, I hope you have fun with him/her!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is a forum hero
Bonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum hero

Congrats! You are very lucky! If I got one I would name it Magenta!
Old 12-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

We're in the same boat now, I guess!
I'm gettin' my dreeaaammm webbie for Christmas (LOVE PUPPY!!!) And I am clueless when it comes to names.
We'll have to have a party with our puppehs. (:

CONGRATS!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Conratulations! I love their 'love' editions. I have the Love puppy too an I named her Sugar
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 01:55 AM   #10
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Lucky! That dog is so lovely, I don't really know why, but I named mine Teddy.
kittia101 is offline Female
Closed