Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 11:32 PM   #11
(mimoman) Merry Chri
Webkinz :)

mimoman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How many kinzcash do you have??

I have 13 pets and I only have 12079 kc. I plan on adopting my new Cocoa Dinosaur soon, but also want the Asian theme. Oh well.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I had 45,000, but thanks to the Christmas theme, Asian theme, and floral room contest... I'm down to 16,000
Old 01-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I have
- 23 pets
- 48,062 kinzcash.

I am happy with my status now..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #14
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

oooff! You guys have a lot! I have about 70 webkinz.... and I only have 41,000 smething on one account, and 31,000 something on the other. But.... I didn't adopt all my pets yet. I adopted just about half of them.......
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #15
OMG! I'm a

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

I have2,000.
I only have 8 pets and I spend a lot of time at the W shop.
manateelover14 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #16

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Around 60,000. I like to spend my KC wisely. Or, at least I'm TRYING to, anyways. LOL!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
here's Cupid?

minischnauzer is on a distinguished road

my daughter has about 105,000 kc right now, she plays alot of games and is always adopting new webkinz.
minischnauzer is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I have about 43,500 kc and 14 pets. I save a lot of money! And welcome to WI, by the way!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 03:27 AM   #19
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Well, you have a lot of money!

I don't like to advertise what I have.

I don't think it's great to share that info.

But I can say, my family has a total of 29 accounts.

We keep a good float in there most of the time so we can get rares. The most important thing to me is to buy up as much Halloween and Xmas theme items possible for future trading...and the rest of the year is building that back up again.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed