Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
Hiddeninheatherwood
Webkinz :)

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Question How many?

How many moms got new webkinz for Mother's day? I got a Mountain goat from my youngest daughter. What did you give your mom, or moms what did you get?
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How many?

My mom has no interest in webkinz so i am giving her a flower (with roots in a little bag) and a pretty handmade card.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #3
Webkinzgurl23

My mom has no interest in Webkinz so I gave her:
A Butterfly bush
Hard Work
Some recess candy
And a card from Hallmark
Old 05-10-2010, 04:49 AM   #4
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Mom doesn't play on webkinz so I made mom a stop motion video made by me with my webkinz cow.The cow was showing mom how much I love her!

Last edited by prrety11; 05-10-2010 at 04:59 AM..
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 05:18 AM   #5
ants to be a

kingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud ofkingofworld13 has much to be proud of

Congrats on your new webbie! My mom doesn't play Webkinz, but I treated her out for lunch.
kingofworld13 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 05:18 AM   #6

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Congrats on your new Webkinz! I love the Mountain Goat. What'd you name it?

My mom doesn't really play Webkinz. Sometimes she'll go on my account and play some games, and she does have a Black Lab plush of her own, but she had me adopt the pet onto my account. She doesn't have an interest in opening an account for herself.

For Mother's Day, my dad, my 2 sisters, and I all pooled money together and got her an iPod touch. She was very surprised and excited!
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 AM   #7
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I was sorely tempted to go out and buy my own Webkinz for Mother's Day, especially since the flowers DH ordered never arrived -- but just after the little girls and I got home from dinner, one of the older girls stopped by with a Signature Timber Wolf for me! I've already adopted her. (Her name is Aoife.)
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 06:16 AM   #8
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

My mom doesn't play Webkinz, so I got her a card, some nice flowers from our garden, and my dad, sister, and I all chipped in to buy her a new digital camera.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #9
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forum
PoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forumPoliceProperty rocks the forum

Donation Award 

I received 2 Signature Cows, 2 Signature Endangered Zebras, 2 Spotted Seals, 2 Hummingbirds, (I Haven't put these in yet), 1 Blue Trigger Fish, (I couldn't tell them I had it already), and 1 American Cocker Spaniel. But Please keep in Mind I have 5 kids & 11 grandkids. It was a Wonderful Mother's Day! Yet Everyday Day is a Wonderful Day!
Hugs!
PP
Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 AM   #10
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I did not receive, nor purchase any Webkinz for Mother's Day!
[my children know I can barely handle the excitement of the ones I have ]

I enjoyed an entire day of climbing at a State Park with my family.
I pieced together an audio tape of my father's love stories about my mom for her Mother's Day gift this year. My parents were married 45 years before my dad passed 15 years ago.

CONGRATULATIONS on receiving an adorable mountain goat
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed