Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Holy Guacamole! I just got a Snowcat snow Globe!!!!!

I just had to share my great news here: I just got a Snowcat Snow Globe in the WW trading room!!!!

Here is a photo of my newest and most favorite possession in one of my Christmas rooms!

Click the image to open in full size.

I didn't buy the snow globe way back when because I was low on Kinz cash and I figured (wrongly, as it turned out!) that it would be available every year. I've been kicking myself ever since! But it doesn't matter now, because I finally have one! Everybody do a happy dance with me! I won't mention what I had to trade to get it because that's against the WI rules, but trust me, it was a biiiiig trade!
BellaSwan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Holy Guacamole! I just got a Snowcat snow Globe!!!!!

Oh...I am dancing for you !!!!

That is one of the items on my wish list !!

May I ask what you ended up trading for it ?
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

sweetheart422 has a spectacular aura about

Wow what a great item to have! Congrats!
sweetheart422 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #4

puppydogjk is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, nice collection
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
10cek

11cek is on a distinguished road

that is soo cool. i've never even seen that before
11cek is offline Male
Old 04-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Sweet! What a nice holiday item to get...

HAPPY DANCE~!~!~!~!

swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Wow! COOLIO! That's a special item!
Rriel is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That is so cool! It is a very neat item. I was running low on Kinzcash too when that came out, and I had been a new webkinz member, So I thought it be available every year [Just like you!] ...Unfirtunately I am not so lucky to find one in the trading room Maybe someday.
Anyway, I want to extend a Super Sensational, Extra great, Awesome Adoring...
CONGRADULATIONS!

~Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Congratulations! I love that snow globe.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Closed