Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
acky
Webkinz :)

WackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talentWackyWebber98 has lots of talent

Default Great Deals!

Awhile back my mom treated me to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, so naturally I had to look over the Webkinz selection. I ended up getting a Poofy Poodle, which I named Jewell (after my great grandmother), and a Butterscotch Retriever, which I named Toby.

Then, my step-dad went back and got me the Rockez Zebra, and I named it Zappa.
Click the image to open in full size.

I thought I was probably done with getting Webkinz for awhile (since my mom doesn't like me getting too many at a time) but then we were out shopping and I found an amazing deal at a store that I thought didn't sell Webkinz anymore. My grandma was nice enough to get me two, the Silversoft Cat- which came with a Carrier and a Plush Clothing- and the Pink & White Cat- which also came with a Carrier and Plush Clothing. Each of these sets were only $6.99! The Silversoft's name is Catriona and the P&W Cat's name is Catrina.

Recently my grandma went to a local chain of stores that sells just about everything and the kitchen sink, and found Webkinz there for $2.99 each!! She got me three, the Key Lime Dino, Rabbit, and Black Cat. (Kiwi, Daisy, and Licorice)

She told me we could go back so I could pick out some more while they were on sale, so we went back today and I ended up with.....
These guys! And each of them were also only $2.99! So I got ten Webkinz for about $30.

My grandma likes to spoil me just a little bit.....

Thanks for viewing!
WackyWebber98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Great Deals!

That's so cool! Congrats on all your Webkinz!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Wow!Those are some AMAZING deals! Congrats on all your new webbies! That's really awesome! Your so lucky! Haha
usaelite is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day
1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Congrats on all your new Webbies! Have you decided what you're gonna name the ones for $2.99 yet?
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

wow congratulations those are some truly amazing deals.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Great Deals!

Oh my geebies!!!!! What a onderful ebbie finds!!!

Congratulations and enjoy your new lovey ebbies...they are all adorable.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #7

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

congrats............
Old 03-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 is a genius through and through
Rosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and throughRosebud91 is a genius through and through

Congrats on your additions to your Webkinz Family - they are a great group at wonderful price. Have fun naming the last bunch. You will have a great time designing rooms for all of them.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
alls are gonna break

PinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insider
PinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insiderPinkPixie loves being a insider

OMGOSH!!!!!!!! That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great and they're SOOOOOOOO cute

Congratz!
PinkPixie is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! cOngrAtulAti0ns!!!!
What a beautiful jackpot you welcomed to your webbie family!!!

E N J O Y
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed