Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Cookies and Cream Guinea Pig and Sweetheart Pup

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share some images of my new kinz

First off we have Sweetheart, the Sweetheart Pup for Valentines Day 2013

Click the image to open in full size.

And I am most excited to share with you Oreo, the cookies and cream guinea pig. Oreo completes my guinea pig family and is just super duper adorable. Oreo is an abyssinian guinea pig like my guinea pig in my real home. They have very "punky" hair!

His PSF is Crunchy Chocolate Tacos:

His PSI is the Cocoa Power Shower:

This is what it looks like when turned "on" - how playful!

I hope that you will be able to find these wonderful pets to add to your family of kinz
cocoharry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cookies and Cream Guinea Pig and Sweetheart Pup

How did you get them so earlier?? Congratulations! They are super cute!

I haven't even seen the December pets in person yet!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
How did you get them so earlier?? Congratulations! They are super cute!

I haven't even seen the December pets in person yet!
I was at a different retailer, and they had all of the January pets in - the fancy poodle, owl, etc. I'm not sure how they got them so early, but I was THRILLED.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I was at a different retailer, and they had all of the January pets in - the fancy poodle, owl, etc. I'm not sure how they got them so early, but I was THRILLED.
I love the fancy poodle the most! Wow! Lucky you to have gone there!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I love the fancy poodle the most! Wow! Lucky you to have gone there!
If you can find a small independent retailer, that is the best. Chains are scheduled according to distribution center shipments and it often does not show up in inventory as available to order until just before the release time
Old 12-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #6
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day
1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Congrats, Cocoharry!
I also have an independent retailer that has two of the January Pets in already- The Opal Owl and the Siggie Barn Owl! I asked for the Opal Owl for Christmas in hopes of being the first to adopt it.
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 12-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #7
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on your two new pets. They are both very cute. I love the guinea pig's PSI. It is awesome!
alex01 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Wow congrats! That shower is so cute, haha I'd love to sit under the shower head and eat that chocolate.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 12-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #9
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 1DKinz
Congrats, Cocoharry!
I also have an independent retailer that has two of the January Pets in already- The Opal Owl and the Siggie Barn Owl! I asked for the Opal Owl for Christmas in hopes of being the first to adopt it.
I hope that Santa is good to you so that you can get your Opal Owl

View Post Originally Posted by alex01
Congratulations on your two new pets. They are both very cute. I love the guinea pig's PSI. It is awesome!
I was super pleased with it too - I usually try to pick pets that I like both the plush and virtual image as well as the PSI - but this one I would have gotten regardless as it is a guinea pig. I was thrilled that it was so adorable!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Wow congrats! That shower is so cute, haha I'd love to sit under the shower head and eat that chocolate.
Yum, me too!!
Old 12-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
Happy July!

webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero
webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero

Congrats, that is so awesome that you got them so early! Lucky duck! Any suggestions on how to find an independent retailer that will have them early?
Closed