Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Look What I Got!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
kittysarecute12
Lil Kinz

hipsterr is a jewel in the roughhipsterr is a jewel in the rough

Default 4 new webkinz!! 2 very rare!

Hi there everyone! This will be my first post! Recently, I logged into my webkinz accounts that I haven't played on in about a year. I forgot how amazing it was. ;-; Sadly, my deluxe memberships were expired. Soooooooooo, I went on ebay and looked for a few webkinz I've been wanting. And I found the most perfect ones ever. I got a full size first generation st st bernard new with tags AND no magic w!!! Andd I got a full size basset hound first generation with no magic w either!! And the best part.. The were only 11$ each!!! I am so happy! they should be here within 4 days!! I also got a amazing deal on 2 lil kinz.. I got a lil kinz lion and a lili kinz alley cat for only 9$ both together! I am so happy I'll get my deluxe membership back and have two of my dream webkinz! Thank you for reading !
hipsterr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
Call me Wacky!
Gifted

phoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talentphoenix424 has lots of talent

Wow that is really lucky of you! I hope you and your new webbies have fun together! Do you know what you will name them?
phoenix424 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 05:27 AM   #3
Let It Go
Webkinz :)

CoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicness
CoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicnessCoolWebby is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 4 new webkinz!! 2 very rare!

Wow! Congrats! That is awesome!
CoolWebby is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Hipsterr, that is wonderful. Glad to have you back in ww. Congrats on your new webkinz and on your first post.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to you! I'm glad you're back to Webkinz! ^^
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
kittysarecute12
Lil Kinz

hipsterr is a jewel in the roughhipsterr is a jewel in the rough

Not yet, I need names for all 4. I have a post in the name thing concerning that. i don;t know how to link it. 3: but thank you! :3
hipsterr is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Congrats on your new pets
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 07-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #8
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

Congrats on your new pets! It's always great to get a deal
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #9
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Wow, cool! Welcome back to WW. What a great way to get going again - with great new pets!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 07-16-2013, 04:23 PM   #10
zepwae

xxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonder
xxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonderxxkinznamerxx is a creator of wonder

That's amazing!
Awesome!
xxkinznamerxx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
basset hound, googles always prevail, no w, rare, screech