Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Log Out Carnival

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Wink Webkinz log out carnival tips!

Hi everyone! I found out a cupple of tricks for the webkinz log out carnival!
I'm almost positive these work.
Strength challenge: Top left hand corner: Hour arrow on the nine or near the nine!
Top right hand corner: Hour arrow on the twelve or near as possible to it! doesnt have to be exact
Bottom left hand corner: One pointing up and one pointing down
Bottom right hand corner: Hour arrow pointed at the 6!

Pinata game:
Try to hit when the bar thing is moving in the green area, it gives you the best chances.

Balloon pop: Wait a while until the balloons have been moving for a few secounds. I think the longer you wait, the more chances you have at getting awesome(ER) PRIZES!
(always remember to aim and shoot when the arrow is on the green area or you risk missing the balloon)

I hope you enjoy!
Have FUNNN!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
ebkinz AMI

AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art
AnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of artAnotherKinzDad is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz log out carnival tips!

Strong Man game:
Like you, I have found a combination of dial settings that seem to reward me more often with the grand prize than with any other settings. I have now achieved more than 100 Wacky Hot Air Balloons in the Log Out Carnival! These are the settings I use and when I get them right, I WIN EVERY TIME!
I pretend like the dials are clocks:
Upper left is set on 3:15pm
Upper right is set on 11:55am
Lower left is set to 11:10am (hands on 11 and 2) OR 12 noon (both hands straight up).
Lower right is set to 6:40pm.

Pinata:
I have gotten 250kc several times for breaking the pinata with the arrow on the far left (red) with only one try!

Balloon Pop:
Now I need to know how to score more TOKENS in the Balloon Pop portion. Any suggestions? I dislike empty balloons, happily accept recipe foods, but LOVE to get tokens. There are 10 total balloons to pop. I often try for balloons 9, 10 and 1 (on its second time around). In my accounts I find I get a token about 20% of the time. Do you get better odds than that?

Good luck,
AKD
Old 01-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks for the great tips! I'll keep them in mind
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Hmm, I find these really good for the Strongman one:
Top left: 7 o'clock
Top Right: 12 o'clock
Bottom Left: 12 o'clock
Bottom Right: 6 o'clock

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Strong Man game:
Like you, I have found a combination of dial settings that seem to reward me more often with the grand prize than with any other settings. I have now achieved more than 100 Wacky Hot Air Balloons in the Log Out Carnival! These are the settings I use and when I get them right, I WIN EVERY TIME!
I pretend like the dials are clocks:
Upper left is set on 3:15pm
Upper right is set on 11:55am
Lower left is set to 11:10am (hands on 11 and 2) OR 12 noon (both hands straight up).
Lower right is set to 6:40pm.

Pinata:
I have gotten 250kc several times for breaking the pinata with the arrow on the far left (red) with only one try!

Balloon Pop:
Now I need to know how to score more TOKENS in the Balloon Pop portion. Any suggestions? I dislike empty balloons, happily accept recipe foods, but LOVE to get tokens. There are 10 total balloons to pop. I often try for balloons 9, 10 and 1 (on its second time around). In my accounts I find I get a token about 20% of the time. Do you get better odds than that?

Good luck,
AKD
I try the first one AS SOON as they all show. Then I wait for another 5 (If I get a token, it's usually this one) and then the third one.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the great comments and suggestions. Im not entirely sure about how to get wish tokens but I do have a theory: I think you should wait a while after each hit so the balloons are brand new. I think that will increase the changes. Thanks guys!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed