Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Log Out Carnival

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
PYT
Webkinz :)

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

Default Wacky's Log Out Carnival

I just logged out and won the Wacky hot air balloon, however this is the third time I haven't actually received my balloon!
steffeefacee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #2

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Wacky's Log Out Carnival

Oh, you know I really do not know what to say, I think you should email Ganz because if this is your third time, and you still haven't received it that's a big problem! I hope Ganz fixes it soon because that's a lot of times that you have tried already!
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

i would try changing your password, maybe someone hacked into your account and stole your Wacky hot air balloons, but if you have any super valuable items that are still in your dock, then your account probably isnt hacked,

try calling ganz CONTACT GANZ to get your items
wenjun is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM   #4

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Wacky's Log Out Carnival

Well, that stinks! I think you should contact them.
I hope they give them to you.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #5
bern2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I was so excited when I got the balloon and very disappointed when it didn't appear on my dock.
bern2 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
ally-katz is on a distinguished road

The balloons are a newer addition to webkinz and they haven't exactly got all the kinks out. i already tried emailing ganz, and they didn't care (didnt fix my problem) ... but they did say there servers do have glitches and they try to get all them out!
ally-katz is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
i would try changing your password, maybe someone hacked into your account and stole your Wacky hot air balloons, but if you have any super valuable items that are still in your dock, then your account probably isnt hacked,

try calling ganz CONTACT GANZ to get your items

I don't think anyone would have time to steal it, since I logged out, won it, got so excited and logged back in to see it. I will try emailing them tonight.
steffeefacee is offline Female
Old 07-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #8

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

I don't know how do help you other than to call ganz because this is a weird problem. Sorry this happened Good luck!
yankle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
happyface!