Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Linkz to Other Webkinz Sitez

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

Default New FREE Build A Bear Website! 1/15/08 Join Our New Site And Get All The Build A Bear Info. First! Read the post to find out how!

To find the new Fourm please visit http://babvquest.proboards62.com/index.cgi

WE are working on a guide for the new BABV (Build A Bear Ville)
I will be adding new info as it comes in. If you have any info on games or PSI for the different animals please feel free to let us know so we can update our guide.

Here is the address for the site http://www.buildabearville.com/#

BABV NEWS!!!!!!

Go to the Build A Bear Store in the center of town and click on the NEWS page! There is alot of new info here that you need to see, including info on Valentines Day cards and a special tee shirt for your animal!!!!

Groundhog comming Jan. 25 (I'll buy one on this day, LOL)

Addie9336 say that she has talked to a rep from BABV and the real site will be up and running in Jan. That means no more beta!

Hearts Quest!!!! Locations of hearts,
First one,Funiture Store, near the two figures wearing clothes. Second one, in the libeary on the table. Third one, in the coffee shop on the counter. SOLVED, if you want to know the location of the item go to post 409. I won't say it here, incase you want to look for it.

Looks like a lot of people are not happy with Webkinz or Ganz. Scroll down and read some of the post. Looks like a good time for Build A Bear, LOL. http://www.toydirectory.com/monthly/article.asp?id=2113

Info about getting started on BABV

If you have a Build A Bear from before October, you will need to call or go by a a store and get a card with a code. You can adopt up to five animals with this code but you will not be able to do the quest for the animal or get the PSI.

If you go to the store and buy an animal or order a bear online you will be able to enter the code at the bottom of the adoption certificate. Once you do this you will be able to do the quest to get the animals PSI.

Either way, you register you code or animal in the Build A Bear Store. Talk to the animal standing infront of the News sign. At this time the animal is the Hearts For You Puppy.

Bearemy
You can find Bearemy in the Town Square. He is the main bear in BABV. You can ask him for a tour at any time. He also gives you free prizes.

Updates About The Newest Animals To Build A Bear by AshleyL

Newest Pet: Hearts Fur You Puppy
Psi: Bone and Heart Dog Tag
Price: $15

This puppy will jump into your heart! The Hearts Fur You Puppy loves to play and have fun in BABV. Check out you local BAB and pick one up today!

Quests:

There are two ways to get quests.

1.Quests for everyone
A. Speak to the bear in the skate park. He will give you a quest to complete three sports games with a certain score. After you complete the quest you recieve a trophy which can be placed in your room if you have an animal.
B. There is also a bear head quest where you search for ten bearheads. The heads look like shadows and once you find all the heads you will recieve a special tee shirt.

Thanks to Kendylynn for this information!

Ten Bear Head locations!

1.) Bear University-On the roof above left door of the school.

2.) Neighborhood-On the roof next to the chimney with Santa's feet hanging out.

3.) Fashion District-On the roof of the coffee shop, next to the trunk of the tree.

4.) Fashion District-Inside Pawlette Coufur Boutique on top of dressing area (brown looking ledge)

5.) Paw Park-In the nature circle, bottom left side of screen, partly covered by snow.

6.) Arts Center-On the snow teddy (left snow teddy)

7.) Town Square-On the left awning of Build-a-Bear workshop.

8.) Town Square- Inside Build-a-Bear Workshop on top of stuffing machine.

9.) Friendship Forest Park-When you first enter the forest, next to the snow man.

10.) Sportsplex-Behind top blecher at the racetrack.

I hope that helps everyone! Have a Merry Bearry Christmas!!!

2. Quests for owners of purchased animals after October 2007
Speak to the bear at the libeary and he will give you a choice of two quests. The first one is a search for gems and the other you search for scrolls. In both quest you play games to find the objects. The only difference is what you do at the end to get the PSI. I have done both quest and find the first one to be easier at the end. You have to go through a dark cave and step on four switches. The scroll one has a puzzle at the end where you have to slide pices of the puzzle into the right place to make the picture.

This wonderful Info by Webkinz4Life

Egyptian Quest - to find the scrolls

1. Skate Park- Quick Paws
2. Skate Park - Furbulous Fliers
3. Paw Park - Dive Beary Deep
4. Coffee Shop- Coloring Book
5. Friendship Forest - Pictures Game
6. Libeary - Bears and Pairs
7. Classroom - Bears and Shapes
8. BABW- Run for the Stuffing

Go back to the Libeary and see the leopard and do the sliding puzzle

Ok the jungle quest -

1. Paw Park - Dive Bearly Deep – Have to finish it is at the end of the game
2. Town Square - Build a Bear Workshop - Run rufur the stuffing – Fall from the sky
3 - Sportsplex - Bear 2 Bear Racing ( don't have to finish just win)
4 - Friendship Forest - Friendship Forest Farm- Bobbing for apples – in the upper left hand corner should show up after the 2 or 3rd level it is red just like the background
5 - Town square - Build a Bear Shop - Bear Hug (don't click on the bear with the mask in level two it takes away your hugs.)
6 - Bear University - Libeary - Bear in Pair
7 - Bear University - Classroom - Fast & Furbulous Shapes 2nd or 3rd level show up in the bottom right corner
8 - Sportsplex - Bear 2 Bear Ball Ball (you have to win)
9 - Sportsplex - Bear 2 Bear Soccer (you have to win)
10 - Friendship Forest Path - Pie Eating Contest – Have to finish the game

The go back the Libeary click on the leopard and got to the cave and push the button. And then you get the psi.

PSI

PSI - Since the site is so new I only know a few of these. If you see anyone wearing anything that you can not buy please take a picture so we can see if it is a PSI and from what animal.

Love Puppy - Necklace in the shape of a pink ribbon

Turtle - Hat with a turtle on it (very cute)

Playful Puppy - Hat with dog ears, just like the top of the puppy.

Polar Bear - Hole In One funiture, goes in your room.

Leapord - Sarfari Hat

Green Dinosaur - Tripeptosauras Mask

Pink leopard......leopard newsboy hat

Champ bear......patches Jeans for her Person to wear

Winter Bear......New emoticon (smiley wearing a santa hat)

summer bear....New emoticon(sun smiley)

Monkey...Banana Hammock

Zebra...Striped Zebra Couch

Big Bears Hug...Bean Bag Chair

Moose...Antlers(yea)

Maple Teddy - Light Brown Winter Hat With Bear Ears

Tabby Cat - Orange Hat With Cat Ears And Whiskers

Booriffic Ghost - Halloween Pumpkin Case

Velvet Teddy - Bear Slippers

Easter Lamb - Sheep Hoof Shoes

Clover Bear - Saint Patricks Day Hat

Games
We are working on this info. If there is a game you would like to post info on please let me know.

Run For The Stuffing (Joybells202)

Shake your Honey!
Game Guide by: Jazzdance247
For those who have a Build-a-bear on Build-a-Bearville, you are probably familiar with the game Shake your Honey. This game can be found in the Pawforming Arts Center, near DJ Furbulous. The key to the game is to press the correct arrow keys on the beat of the music. So, if you want a good score, turn up the volume! This game gives you Performing Arts points to go toward your Performing Arts badge. When playing the game, press your arrow keys when the arrow gets to the top of the screen. There are no “levels” to this game, just 3 different songs. Song number one is The Build a Bear Workshop Dance. Song number two is The Build a Bear Workshop Theme. The Third Song is Be Bearrific. To get a good score, it takes good rhythm. You’ll soon get the hang of it!

Click the image to open in full size.

Fast Paw (AshleyL)
Pie Eating
Bobbing For Apples
Baseball
Soccer
Race Car

This is my polar bear PSI. You have to do a quest to get your PSI. That is pretty fun. You get wallpaper for your pet!

I have found these items and wallpaper in different peoples houses. If you know which pet they belong to please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by Joybells202; 01-25-2008 at 09:44 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: New Build A Bear Website!

Aw, how cute!
Beta is up. - I'm off to a build-a-bear in two days, so this is really neat that they've jumped on the band wagon.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 12-11-2007 at 08:31 PM..
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

it is alot of fun! i have about 25 of them already.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

My son has a load of them , they are REALLY cute, i love the accessories.
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #5
Taken
Gifted

applesassy11 will become famous soon enough

I joined! Im carleeautumn4!
applesassy11 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 08:54 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Im JoyWarmHeart! Nice to meet you, Applesassy!

---------- Joybells202 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
My son has a load of them , they are REALLY cute, i love the accessories.
If you go by a store they will give you a card with a code on it that will let you adopt up to five animals. Just go by the store and tell them you have some older build a bears and you want to go on the website.

---------- Joybells202 added 637 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Just wanted to let more people know about this site!

Last edited by Joybells202; 12-12-2007 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #7
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hey Thanks! I'm Now JaneJuly. Sarah
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by FLOWERSM
Hey Thanks! I'm Now JaneJuly. Sarah
Nice to meet you! I think the site is pretty fun! I like how you can see all the other people on line, just walking around.

---------- Joybells202 added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

The games are pretty fun too!

Last edited by Joybells202; 12-12-2007 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-12-2007, 10:45 AM   #9
I Love
Webkinz :)

CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Build A Bear Website! Please Check It Out, You Will LOVE It!

Im ZachBearPaw!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Default Re: New Build A Bear Website! Please Check It Out, You Will LOVE It!

View Post Originally Posted by CuzKinz
Im ZachBearPaw!
do you like the site? and it is nice to meet you!