Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Lily Padz 1/2

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
deedee6
Gifted

lego can ride a flying orange
lego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orangelego can ride a flying orange

Default Lily Padz 2

LP2 is probably my favorite game of all of the WW games. I really want to get my trophy but I can never get past level 5 or 6. Any tips on how to get the trophy?

Thanks,
lego
lego is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

Default Re: Lily Padz 2

Honestly, I think that levels 6 and 7 are the hardest of them all - providing you can get past those, you'll be in good condition to get that trophy.

For level 5, you want to start off with a big jump - maybe about 60% of your power meter. Next, you'll want to hop onto the toadstool, so fill your power to about 90-95%, and raise it up a bit. You should make the toadstool easily. Another jump to the next toadstool, and then jump off by just pressing your right arrow key, onto the rocks below. You'll want to ignore the log all together and just jump to the next toadstool. You'll need a lot of power again, about 95%. Next, jump to the rock with a little power - you won't need much, maybe 20%. Hop to the next rock, and then the lily pads. Now comes one of the hardest parts - jumping on the toadstools. For best results, if it's raining, wait until it stops. That way, if you miss one of the first three toadstools, you'll probably catch a rock and survive. When you get to the last toadstool, you're going to want to wait until the first log is just about to turn back around and move away from you - jump using your right arrow key then, and you should hop on it. Around the same time, the second log should be getting ready to move away from the first log, so when there's enough distance between them, jump again using the right arrow key. Now, you'll have enough power to reach the end toadstool; wait until you can see the edge of it, and then make a large jump (75% or so should be enough, if you have a medium angle on it).

For level 6, start off with a right arrow jump to the next rock, and then, with the angle pretty high, get over the flowers, and then jump to the next set of rocks. Jump onto the toadstool, and then a big jump to the next one, where you need to wait for the rain to come and go. Once it's gone, you can left arrow jump down to the twin rocks, then bounce to the next two rocks, and hop on the toadstools. Now, depending on which one you land on, your next move can be one of two: if you land on the first toadstool, you'll want to do a short jump, which is basically pressing your spacebar and letting go immediately - it'll produce a longer jump than pressing the right arrow would. If you're on the second toadstool, you'll want to just press the right arrow key instead. Here's one of the hardest jumps in the game, in my opinion. You'll want to combine both a high angle with a high powered jump. It's a bit of trial and error, but you'll eventually end up on the lily pad if you did it right. Now, you want to jump the next set of flowers with a very high angle with around 60% of power. After that, jump to the second rock, then to the toadstool. Wait for the rain to go down, then right arrow jump to the rock/lily pad. A big jump over the first rock and onto the set of two, then again jump over the next rock, land on the second. Finally, you should be able to right arrow key jump to the last set of rocks, or you can press your spacebar quickly again. Either way, you want a decent angle on this jump, and at least 90% power, and you should get the toadstool.

Sorry if it's lengthy - I kind of stink at giving tips for the game, I'm much better off sharing how I do it. The best thing I can tell you is that you need to practice - five and six were hard levels for me, until I got stuck on seven and constantly had to redo them both.

Good luck!
traaav is offline Male
Closed