Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > The Kinzville Academy

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great
Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great

Default Level 5 Agility Issues

I’ve been working and working and working at this one piece of Level 5 and I simply cannot get through it. It’s so frustrating because Agility had been my favorite class and I couldn’t wait to get the final prize - but now I’ve all but given up.
I miss being able to use the “tutor” sessions.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2018, 02:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clownSpidermanfan101 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Level 5 Agility Issues

Agility can be difficult to master new levels, but after practice it will become second nature.

I only do the following classes:
Agility
Intelligence
Creativity

I can do Style but dislike it. This isn't including the Pet Talent Courses. I don't bother with strength or speed because they irritate me.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:09 PM   #3

Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great
Faunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be greatFaunalover dares to be great

I’ve had practice in the Agility class since the classes were brought in. That’s partly why this is particularly frustrating.
The Creativity class I’ll believe I’m genuinely bad at. Not the Agility one.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #4
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellence
FoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
I’ve been working and working and working at this one piece of Level 5 and I simply cannot get through it. It’s so frustrating because Agility had been my favorite class and I couldn’t wait to get the final prize - but now I’ve all but given up.
I miss being able to use the “tutor” sessions.
I've heard from a WebkinzNewz article that apparently tutoring will return but sadly will be replaced with E-points instead of KinzCash.
Also, the trick to getting past Agility is to go both fast AND slow. When you see a Red Hurdle or a Yellow Hurdle, go fast. If the hurdle is Green, go slow. You have to be very, very fast on the arrow keys though, especially in levels like 8 or 9. I've never gotten passed 8 because it's so tricky! XD

Last edited by FoxesRule612; 12-16-2018 at 03:08 PM..
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2018, 05:37 PM   #5

AUGH.
Okay, I’ve put up with when Ganz made the non-Deluxe account ridiculously restricted.
I’ve stuck with the site despite them almost completely abandoning the Kinzcash items for E-Points ones - but I am NOT happy hearing that the tutoring will return only to be ruined by requiring E-Points.
I’d tolerate it if it were one of the Deluxe only areas, like the extra class - but in all seriousness, if I didn’t have so much already invested in the site, I’d consider giving it up and that is a thought I never wanted anywhere near my head.

Last edited by Faunalover; 12-16-2018 at 05:42 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 06:49 AM   #6
Pokémon! ♥

emiemiemi knows the way
emiemiemi knows the wayemiemiemi knows the wayemiemiemi knows the way

Tutoring? What was that..? I don’t think I remember that.

But I thought I’d give my thoughts on the hurdles too, cause I do it differently, Foxie.. XD I’m on the same (Agility 5) class and doing fine. I go fast and slow, however I only go fast when there are two hurdles. When there’s just one, no matter the color, I go slower and allow my pet to get close to it, then jump.

Oh also, if you need help with the Creativity class, this article is super helpful!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-speed-782929/

Last edited by emiemiemi; 12-17-2018 at 06:51 AM..
emiemiemi is offline Female
Old 12-18-2018, 06:57 AM   #7
rosyposy707

FoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellence
FoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellenceFoxesRule612 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
AUGH.
Okay, I’ve put up with when Ganz made the non-Deluxe account ridiculously restricted.
I’ve stuck with the site despite them almost completely abandoning the Kinzcash items for E-Points ones - but I am NOT happy hearing that the tutoring will return only to be ruined by requiring E-Points.
I’d tolerate it if it were one of the Deluxe only areas, like the extra class - but in all seriousness, if I didn’t have so much already invested in the site, I’d consider giving it up and that is a thought I never wanted anywhere near my head.

Actually, scratch that---I just looked for that post on WebkinzNewz but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm making stuff up. It's hard to know with this ol' noodle of mine. I often forget where I hear and read stuff. Anyways. I really don't know if that is true or not, but it's pretty likely, especially since a lot of stuff is only becoming obtainable with E-points. What is confirmed though is that the Academy will get new programming.

As much as I like the idea of Webkinz frequently being updated, I don't like how it seems to be turning into one great big mobile app.
FoxesRule612 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #8

While I do miss the plushes sometimes, I don’t mind the Estore pets - I get them mainly because easy storage and cheaper.

I really didn’t like when they let the Estore take over the W-Shop - and not just because I have tons of Kinzcash being left unused unless I go on a room buying spree.
I wouldn’t mind a link to the Estore in the W-Shop but I HATE that 95% of the themes are now Estore Points only.
The W-Shop has barely had ANY Kinzcash updates compared to earlier on when there was literally a new theme available every month!
If there were at least a BALANCE of W-Shop to Estore, OKAY, but I’m so busy watching for the PETS I don’t have yet, I really don’t dare look too much AT the Estore items.

It stinks, especially since my number of pets is in NO way balanced by items, I just know that in the past, I gave up on new pets showing up and spent on Estore items - only for a bunch of new pets to pop up - temporarily - and I wound up spending more than I should have in order to snag them while I could.
It’s really frustrating since I gave up pretty much all hobbies to the Webkinz franchise as it is.
Closed